Darkness 2 Steelbook (G1 size)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2011
Items now here. PM's sent!

SAM_0842.jpg

items now awaiting dispatch. I anticipate delivery by monday or tuesday next week. Payment will be required at this time.
UK postage will be £2.50 for a single item.
Overseas will vary accordingly. Please be aware that all items are sent tracked and signature required. Discount for multiples purchases.
I still have a few available for pre-order.

Group buy will closed on 12-02-2012 at 7pm.
request for payment when item ready to dispatch.

Thanks!!

EDIT
After a request from senior member to provide references I am enclosing a link to my Ebay account. As you can see, my feedback is exceptional. I sell all over the world and am known to have faast dispatch and good communications. Please feel free to contact me through Ebay and I will respond.
I am hoping over time to gain as good a reputation here. I love collecting steelbooks and realise people here do to.
Please note that everything I list for sale on my group buys will appear on my Ebay pages at times with an increased fee but if you prefer to purchase through Ebay I will be more than happy to assist you.

Heres the link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/nu-techmedia/m.html?_adv=1&_dmd=1&_in_kw=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Thanks to all who have encouraged me to carry my ethical aproach into trading into HiDefNinja forums

I look forward to trading with people here. :)

Hi everybody,

This is my first Group Buy

Worldwide dispatch.

After realising that the Darkness 2 steelbook is available at Amazon.de I have decided to host a group buy from the UK.
Although Amazon.de do ship from Germany the cost of shipping is very expensive.

Item due to be released on the 10th February.

The_Darkness_2__Limited_uncut_Edition__PS3_2011_10_20_12_19_07_100.jpg

The price of the steelbook plus packaging will be £12.
Postage amount will be applied depending on exact weight but will be charged exactly.
I will be requesting payments when I recieve the items and can confirm postage charges.

Payment via Paypal. Paypal fee charges to be paid by member if not paying as a gift.

Items will be shipped securely with sufficient level of protection.

Postage will be combined if multiple purchases or if purchasing from my other group buy for "The Last Story".

If interested please PM me or post here

Many thanks.

List:

UK

Arkward x 1
Bigman x 1

Last edited:
Reactions: apsmith21
I cannot find this on Amz.de (probably looking in the wrong place) all I can find is the game which costs a lot more. Also don't forget Germany charges 19% VAT not 20% VAT on both the items and the shipping, it does add to the cost a little bit.

If it is an Item on Amazon.de it might be cheaper to mail to me and i ship out, although if you have alot of members interested it would proberbly be cheaper to go that route since you could then split the cost through the amount of members interested.

Thanks for helping out in the community.

Take care
John

Thanks VRob, thats the link
But stock is limited and might dissapear.

I have shipped many items from them before and had sent to the UK at a flat rate of 7.19Eur so I can absorb the cost of shipping to me. Heck it would cost 7.19Eur just to order my one copy!

Just happy to help people out if they need it.

Apart from Studying software engineering I got plenty of spare time to help out.

Im hoping people will want to take advantage of this and the "The Last Story" Wii Steelbook I am offering as postage will favour this.

It will also favour people in the UK who do not want to purchase anything else from amazon as postage will be 2-3 EUR cheaper.

Last edited:
no mention of steelbook in the title, but does look like 1?

DK06CTR, if you are using Chrome which translates on the fly, you can mouse over the title and you will see the original text which will show you what it really is as MK50 stated.

That is a very nice game steelbook. I'd love to have one of those, but I don't live in the UK. I'll have to find some other way to get it.

Member has been pm'd for references due to low forum Trade feedback.

Email sent to apsmith21 regarding my Ebay account feedback. Awaiting response on best way to incorporate this into my Group Buy and give people an informed judgement on this feedback. Post will be updated after communication between me and apsmith21 has concluded.

Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.