Dawn of Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Mexico]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 11, 2014
Buy link: http://www.mixup.com.mx/mixup/Product.aspx?sku=86162716959

EL PLANETA DE LOS SIMIOS: CONFRONTACION (STEELBOOK)
DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
Actor: GARY OLDMAN
Formato: BLU-RAY
Origen: Nacional
SKU: 86162716959
Precio de Lista: $332.00
Este producto se distribuirá a partir de: 11/11/2014
Esta fecha puede variar dependiendo entrega del proveedor.

Picture of actual SteelBook courtesy of Buffalo MX:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Buffalo MX
Just got this from Sanborns and once again it is shelve stock being sent out. The cellophane is ripped in a few places and the SteelBook itself may have a few scuffs on the edges - just got it as I was leaving for work so never had a chance to give it a proper look over.

Oh and the spine is the wrong way round!

Reactions: justhedudeman
Just got this from Sanborns and once again it is shelve stock being sent out. The cellophane is ripped in a few places and the SteelBook itself may have a few scuffs on the edges - just got it as I was leaving for work so never had a chance to give it a proper look over.

Oh and the spine is the wrong way round!

Yup, I wouldn't order these from Sanborns. The shrink wrap was torn in several places on my apes and mine came with dented corners. I'm emailing them now but it's so hard to decipher what they are saying when you translate. They want me to pay the open DHL claim or a refund? Not sure what that is all about but don't care how cheap they are, I wouldn't use them again.

Yup, I wouldn't order these from Sanborns. The shrink wrap was torn in several places on my apes and mine came with dented corners. I'm emailing them now but it's so hard to decipher what they are saying when you translate. They want me to pay the open DHL claim or a refund? Not sure what that is all about but don't care how cheap they are, I wouldn't use them again.
7f8.gif

Reactions: darczap
After days of struggling with trying to place an order, I finally was able to on Saturday. And I received it yesterday! :woot: I fu**ing LOVE Sanborns! :notworthy: The Steelbook arrived in excellent condition! ;) (Bubble wrap and peanuts)

DSC09909.JPG

popcorn2.gif

Reactions: pokjak290
Cheap price and looks good, but since some HMV stores now have DotPotA included in their 2 for £25 deal, I'll pay the extra £ for a hand picked mint copy using the services of a helpful HDN member.