The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #100) [China]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: July, 2024 (TBC)
Group buy: TBA

1716068148072.png

1716068192622.png

1716068218091.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it wasn't my thread, but laziness on my part for not updating it :rofl: it was like 5am my time when I stuck them up, so put it down to that haha

No worries! I kept going back as I hadn’t kept up with the discussion and I was like where tf are the beauty shots lol

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
July, August, September I think I read. Then the o-ring slips in October. Hope shipping won't be too expensive for four separate deliveries...
Shipping cost is irrelevant. All blufans GBs are inclusive of worldwide shipping, so this will just be the same as buying individual OCs to the buyer.

Sold, yes, because you can only buy all 3 together. Shipped, no. They will be staggered throughout July, August & September.
Not sure I like all 3 at once, especially as I have a lot of gigs in June so busy month for travel/Hotel costs on end of May's monthly pay.

I do like that they are securing all 3 films per collector so no chance any one who gets Fellowship, might forget or be unlucky and miss out on Towers or Return.
More series should offer options like this, or first refusal on consecutive movies in a series as that fear of missing out is all too real.

Still, so far, from what am seeing, am VERY in for the DL's of these :)
Have yet to rebuy a HD/4k version having sold my bluray box set during a move 8 odd years back.
Not seen them all since.

Hi,
Many editions ? (Single lenticular, double lenticular or box set)
How many for a blufans edition ?

Thanks
blufans usually sell an OC (one click, box set) and a DL only for their releases, no separate FS or SL.

not sure, maybe around £70-80 for the DL, and £150+ for the OC (based on their recent OCs for the MCU, which were discless, so more with the discs).

Reactions: Fragile and yohan24
blufans usually sell an OC (one click, box set) and a DL only for their releases, no separate FS or SL.

not sure, maybe around £70-80 for the DL, and £150+ for the OC (based on their recent OCs for the MCU, which were discless, so more with the discs).
Thanks for the answer !
I would take DL if available !

Reactions: yeslek
For anyone wondering, the setup for the OCs are as follows;

1) Double Lenticular Edition
- Exclusive double sided lenticular slip
- World Exclusive Artwork steelbook
- Extended Edition (Two 4K UHD Discs)
- A photo booklet

2) Single Lenticular Edition
- Exclusive single sided lenticular slip
- Theatrical Edition (One 4K UHD Disc)
- A set of movie art cards

3) FULL SLIP EDITION
- Exclusive Embossed Full Slip
- Extended Edition (Two Blu-Ray Discs)
- A set of movie art cards

Individual DL TBC, however I expect it to be the same as above.