Jan 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: 19th October 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi Live Saturday, Aug 15, 2015 12pm BST
Price: £14.99

dead poets.jpg

Message from Zavvi
-------------------------------
Dead Poet's Society: Unconventional English teacher John Keating inspires his students to discover their love for poetry and seize the day. Starring Robin Williams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello moviefans !

I've made an unboxingvideo (in german) on my youtubechannel today and i hope it can help you to take a good look at the steelbook.

If you like my video please be so nice and support my work with a little :thumbs: under my video !

In the spoiler below you can also find some pics of the steelbook i have made for you all.

front-mit-jpg.198303

front-ohne-jpg.198304

seite-jpg.198305

back-mit-jpg.198306

back-ohne-jpg.198307

inlay-ohne-jpg.198308

Nice!
giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: MovieFan1982
It's been that price for about week, I got it with the 10% discount and it arrived today. It's nice and subtle like though a little underwhelming overall but for £7'ish it's about right.

No, it was £14,99 or something :)

I check everyday for a price drop on that one and Good Will Hunting :D

No, it was £14,99 or something :)

I check everyday for a price drop on that one and Good Will Hunting :D

Hate to break it to you but it was that price last week otherwise how did I get it at that price? It may have shot back up again, happens a lot at the moment but it was that price mate.

Ps. With you on waiting for Good Will Hunting but hasn't budged yet unfortunately:(

Pps. If I spot it dropping I'll tag ya :)

Hate to break it to you but it was that price last week otherwise how did I get it at that price? It may have shot back up again, happens a lot at the moment but it was that price mate.

Ps. With you on waiting for Good Will Hunting but hasn't budged yet unfortunately:(

Pps. If I spot it dropping I'll tag ya :)

You didn't break anything.I got it at £7,99 :cigar:

My post in the price drop thread and the 4 thanks say's that i'm correct.Anyways, you are not going to win that fight with me.I'm checking everydays, not every hours :naughty:

just got this! cool bargain...a blind buy since i never seen this, my friend told me to get it coz it was a good film and if i didnt like it we could buy this from me! lol its simple design but what can we expect from zavvi...lol..still not too bad for that price....