Release date: May 26, 2020
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99
Notes: Includes an illustrated 24-page booklet

Bildschirmfoto von 2020-04-22 09-11-02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Robles
Like the slip.

Is this a slim case? The last one that I got from Amazon (Killer Klowns) was a slim case.

Like the slip.

Is this a slim case? The last one that I got from Amazon (Killer Klowns) was a slim case.
No, not very slim and it's probably a digipack, when it has the same packaging like the earlier
"All the Gods in the Sky"-release (video not mine) of Extralucid Films.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robles
That's awesome - the slip will be with a window and through it you can see the brain, that is on the inner packaging. Very nice. Ordered.

French Digipack / Austrian Mediabook
20200805_205602.jpg

The french Digipack contains a Slipbox and is splitted in 2 inner Digipacks
20200805_205820.jpg

One of them contains the Bonus movie "Wound" on DVD
20200805_205729.jpg

The Blu-Ray Digipack holds the booklet with infos and an overview about the New Zealand cinema (in french)
20200805_210017.jpg

The upper inner Digipack had an additional flap and was thought as second spine on the open side of the Slipbox, but was cutted wrong and didn't fit in the shrinkwrap. It was open and the wrap had slices because of that. I had to cut it off to make it look good and now they are in the slipbox with the open side first like it is at any other Digipack and it fits good. I think the idea behind is good, but badly executed. The rest is ok and the print is very good and I also like the treatment of the cover picture. A pity that they didn't realize that window thing with the brain.

Last edited: