Bournemouth, UK
Release date: 6th April 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2000

Part of the Gallery 1988 Zavvi Exclusive Wave

desperado.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After buying too many steelbooks lately, I told myself to take a break, then I saw Zavvi had dropped the prices on a few discs, so last night bought Kung Fu Hustle and Jackie Brown and said now that's it! But this morning I thought, I'll just have a Look at a few live shots of the Desperado Steelbook... And it looks AWESOME!!! Purchased!! And now that is definitely it!!! (But yet I keep checking for new posts in the deals section every hour lol)

Reactions: Phantasmic
After buying too many steelbooks lately, I told myself to take a break, then I saw Zavvi had dropped the prices on a few discs, so last night bought Kung Fu Hustle and Jackie Brown and said now that's it! But this morning I thought, I'll just have a Look at a few live shots of the Desperado Steelbook... And it looks AWESOME!!! Purchased!! And now that is definitely it!!! (But yet I keep checking for new posts in the deals section every hour lol)

:LOL: I can so relate. :LOL:

Reactions: Bruckle

Same here. I already made a promise not to order anymore this month, but it didn't last very long as I saw Desperado only 10 euros. I have it already, but it's not mint, so definitely try again with that price. Desperado steelbook is truly awesome. Also ordered Kung Fu Hustle and Jackie Brown. All three with 10 % discount code, 28 euros.

Reactions: Bruckle
This is a really great looking steelbook. I had to get one after seeing all the pictures.

Thanks for the heads up on the discount.