WINNER CHOSEN Didn't I do this last year already? Giveaway - FilmArena Looper Steelbook

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Although I'm not here as much as I used to, I still wanna give back to this wonderful community and still love HDN and Ninja Week! :thumbs:

So here it is, my first giveaway for Ninja Week 2019: Didn't I do this last year already?

Since everything old is new again, I'm rehashing my giveaway from last year because the winners never got back to me. Or maybe I've just gone back in time...

THE PRIZE:

A BRAND NEW FilmArena Collection #22: Looper Exclusive Steelbook
Limited Edition 0464 / 2000

looper01-jpg.359240

AWESOME, HOW DO I WIN??
First up, give the post a good ol' Thumbs Up:thumbs: and then answer the following:

In Looper we've got Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Bruce Willis playing young and old versions of the same character. Which two actors would you love to see do the same thing?

COOL, HOW LONG DOES THE GIVEAWAY LAST?
All dang week! Well... what's left of it :p

HOW'S SHIPPING WORK?
On the off chance you're from Australia, I'll post it to you free of charge. Otherwise, I'll split shipping costs with the winner 50/50. It'll roughly be about $20AUD

CAN ANYBODY JOIN?
Yep, all registered members can take part in the giveaway :LOL:

AND HOW IS THE WINNER CHOSEN?
Absolutely randomly :whistle:

Last edited:
Wow! Nice one!

If i had to choose 2 actors to play the same character from different years apart it would be 2 that already played their roles respectively in Indiana Jones ad the Last Crusade with Harrison Ford and River Phoenix.

• Thanks
Reactions: Futurhythm
Thanks for the Giveaway!

I'd love too see Michael Fassbender play Gordon Freeman in a movie adaptation of Half-Life 1-2(3??) And Hugh Laurie play him when he's older, Old Man Gordon. Way past HL3.

• Thanks
After seeing Wyatt Russell in Overlord I'd love to see him reprising a role of his dad's (Kurt Russell)

Big Trouble In Little China sequel anyone?! :p

Thanks for the giveaway.

• Thanks