Dirty Laundry......

Apparently this short has noting to do with any new planned Punisher movie, it was just to show how much Jane loves the character. Ahhhh if only Marvel would take notice

Apparently this short has noting to do with any new planned Punisher movie, it was just to show how much Jane loves the character. Ahhhh if only Marvel would take notice

yah I read that too. Marvel seriously needs make another Punisher movie WITH Tom Jane in it.

attachment.php

:scat:

nah, i'm a fan of all 3 to be honest.

Managed to get my Punisher Warzone signed by Colin Salmon (we both have the same friend. very nice chap to speak to)

attachment.php

and yes, it does say Merry Xmas :hilarious:

Attachments

• punisher%20us%20poster%202105711020.jpg
    punisher%20us%20poster%202105711020.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 95
  • 20111221_190138.jpg
    20111221_190138.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 88
Reactions: ash333

yah I read that too. Marvel seriously needs make another Punisher movie WITH Tom Jane in it.

Great short. Love Jane and Perlman AND that Dark Knight prelude soundtrack. Hopefully somebody at Disney/Marvel will get the hint :scat:

I've shown this to two people and while they both enthusiastically loved it, BOTH of them laughed out loud at the jack daniels bath scene, because they both immediately said "Jack won't ignite."

That's a pretty glaring error I'd think. Makes for good viewing, but still...There's gotta be something we're missing. lol