Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Disney Movie Club - The Black Cauldron 30th Anniversary - DMC exclusive

DIsney Movie Exclusive

The Black Cauldron

Price is based on 3x orders. One at regular price and two others at a discounted rate. All members pay the total cost / 3. Sales tax is charged by DMC.

Remember, shipping to international locations is best when combined! Ask for more options on items to add to your box.

DMC price - $18.23

After GB fee & paypal fees total: $20.76

View attachment 504071

Read more about this resource...

@muzikgeye You might want to delete some of the personal information from this post as everybody can see these currently. :bag:
Also, judging from the amount you posted ($20.76), this is just the item price (which you paid for by clicking on the blue button on this GB page earlier on).
Shipping is seperate/not included: Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy , best to always combine multiple items. :thumbs:

Reactions: apsmith21
Yes. Here are the details from my PayPal account:

Total
$20.76

For your online safety, I definitely recommend not posting info like that in a public forum - I went ahead and removed it.

So shipping first class USPS to another USA location, which would include a box, can be sent for $5. Glad to ship soon if you want to pay that.

Maybe PM me if you need to discuss further.

@muzikgeye You might want to delete some of the personal information from this post as everybody can see these currently. :bag:
Also, judging from the amount you posted ($20.76), this is just the item price (which you paid for by clicking on the blue button on this GB page earlier on).
Shipping is seperate/not included: Andy's I'm Ready To Ship My Stuff! Group Buy , best to always combine multiple items. :thumbs:

Thank you

Reactions: MrYankeeBoy81