Status
Not open for further replies.

Pud1804

Steelbook Whisperer
Premium Supporter
Aug 17, 2010
Scotland
CLOSED Display Stand Group Buy

This is now closed to new additions. The order for the stands has been placed Monday 17/10/11 and will pm everyone with updates as required. Should expect to receive them Wed or Thurs

I am Looking to arrange a Group Buy of these Stands as I have found a supplier who I think is offering them at a good price. They are the 3" sliding stand pictured in the spoiler. They are also not the easiest to find as has been pointed out on various forums.

There is a minimum order we will have to reach which is £50
They come in packs of 10 and the cost was explained to me by the supplier as £5 per pack + vat + delivery to a single UK address works out at £77.84 for the minimum order. To make this easy the minimum order will be 10 packs wanted at £8.00 per pack. I am not looking to make anything from this but a small tip will help with the packaging and is entirely voluntary. Postage at cost TBA, depends on whether tracking is required and destination and amount ordered(for size weight). I have no problem shipping worldwide. Buyers can choose if they wish to pay for recorded or not there decision.

I am receiving a lot of pm's asking about postage prices to various locations so I am adding this A pack of 10 stands weigh 240 grammes add to that packaging and I think your near the 500 grammes. So depending on where its going and if tracking is required check the Royal Mail website

If the minimum is reached then It will go ahead. I will keep this very simple If you ask to be in then theres no backing out. payment will be in UK pounds and by PPG or any fees to be covered by purchaser. Payment to be made upfront.

I have ran all this through the official channels here at Hidefninja and have been given approval to run this and have provided you with all the info I have. I will update regarding how long from order to delivery as soon as I can.
Here are the Stands they are 3" High(750mm) and 3.5"(900mm) Long

IMAG0833.jpg

IMAG0832.jpg

IMAG0831.jpg

All payments have been received along with addresses and shipping choice. ALL PACK'S HAVE BEEN SHIPPED 19/10/11

1. Me ...................7 packs.....paid no tip :hilarious:
2. karl01................1 pack.....paid+tip+paid post2nd cl rec 18/10/11
3. Jericho...............1 pack....paid +post+tp standard mail 19/10/11
4. Biscuitnoir...........1 pack....paid+tip +post standard airmail 19/10/11
5. Snowblood..........1 pack.....paid+tip +paid post 2nd cl rec 18/10/11
6. Hubmuswell.........1 pack.....paid+tip+paid post 2nd class 18/10/11
7. Grapey...............1 pack.....paid+tip+post 1st class 19/10/11
8. Dantom04...........3 packs....paid+tip+standard airmail 19/10/11
9. RobertJoseph17...2 packs....paid +post+tp standard ship 18/10/11
10. Leshita.............1 pack....paid+tip+ standard mail 19/10/11
11. Surfury.............1 pack....paid+tip+ post 2nd cl rec del 16/10/11

Last edited:
What a cheap b#!1@! :twisted:

If you hadn't pointed that out I would not have noticed I had put a 2 down where it should have been a 5 :emb: fixed now :scat:

Only 3 off a nice round 20 sets... with all they doublers and treblers you have you should get some more stands :p

Pud, I actually have loads of HiDef ones BUT am intrigued enough to put name down for 1 set. Can I pay you Saturday, £10 for a set ?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Pud, I actually have loads of HiDef ones BUT am intrigued enough to put name down for 1 set. Can I pay you Saturday, £10 for a set ?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I'll add you to the list bud Saturdays fine for payment

Reactions: surfury
Doh! I missed this one :( Let me know if you do another GB on this guys....

Just received this morning. Wow, super fast shipping to Canada.
Thanks again. :)
Now to figure out how to put these together. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.