DigiPack Django Unchained Blu-ray Digipack [Italy]

Sep 6, 2012
Italy
Release date: May 15th, 2013
Amazon.it exclusive & limited to 1000, with Comic Book (24 pages) and Django Unchained soundtrack
Link

django_IT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, what was the price for this? It would be nice to know if that 1/10000 chance of a cancellation ever happens.

I think that price was with the VAT reduction wasn't it Wreck? Either that or i overpaid!:p It was €31.99 for me.

yeah vat reduction for me.... but then another 10 euros for shipping which I didnt state.

I did check my order last night for ya aberg as I thought i had 2x ordered but that wasnt the case. There is also a limited to 1k steel with same sticker for Italy ... have you checked that out?

Reactions: ABjerg
yeah vat reduction for me.... but then another 10 euros for shipping which I didnt state.

I did check my order last night for ya aberg as I thought i had 2x ordered but that wasnt the case. There is also a limited to 1k steel with same sticker for Italy ... have you checked that out?

Yeah I'm on the group buy for the numbered steelbook Wreck! I can't wait to see this on Blu!:D

Wow. Never realized I ordered 3 copies of this instead of 1. Anyone in UK or London interested in this before I contact Amazon to cancel the items?
Wow.

Sigill. Is this my 1/1000 chance happening right now EEK!

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Thanx for the effort bruh, I really appreciate it.

And yeah the steel sounds interesting, but I think my savior is right hereEEK! :
Wow. Never realized I ordered 3 copies of this instead of 1. Anyone in UK or London interested in this before I contact Amazon to cancel the items?
Please give me one of them!! :D I will forever treat you as a King

Last edited: