Dredd (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #50) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 28, 2016 (Standard) - November 28, 2016 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC Edition #1 - FAC Edition #2 - FAC Edition #3 - FAC Edition #4
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) 899 CZK (Edition 1) - 1,099 CZK (Edition 2) - 2,199 CZK (Edition 3) - 899 CZK (Edition 4)
Notes: E1 1001 copies - E2 751 copies - E3 HardBox (E1+E2) 701 copies
HDN Group buys: E1 Edition only - E2 Edition only - E3 Edition - Hardbox - E4 Edition - E5 Edition (Scanavo Case)

Full Slip Scanavo Case release thread HERE

14500618_1121726877944287_8995416052392451215_o.jpg 14615697_1124417451008563_5818685714201523935_o.jpg e4 large.jpg 14711185_1126890000761308_6279040377028082339_o.jpg
dreedd.jpg dredd.jpg
Dredd_front_cz_emboss.jpg Dredd_front_cz.jpg dredd_inside.jpg
12226534_1222959997720552_994042168_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the ignorance but E3-E4 ???????

E = Edition

The steelbook itself will have the same art work .

The slips should have diffrent art to each other .

Then thire could be a box that holds the editions with different artwork again .

No one knows anything at the moment more than what has been stated in thread. Your best bet flower is click watch thread then any posts will show up by your username .

Its far from ignorance it is a whole diffrent world around here , you will soon pick it up . And if not dont be afraid to ask .

Eather quote the post , or @ one of us . The @ has to turn blue or it wont work . So @ scary hair has to be @Scary Hair . Hope this helps :) . Also this is a useful bit HERE :) .

This is what I am talking about......I have asked many a question on another forum as have others I know, and basically got stomped on, so I suppose its with expectation that it will happen again, but from your civilised answer and help, this is not the case, I am sorry if I expect this sort of behaviour from questions that to me...maybe I should try and understand or know, but that is probably why I don't know certain things, because of the response....so thank you for your help and kindness, it really is appreciated, I can now ask questions in the confidence that I will get the support and knowledge of becoming the ultimate Ninja........;)
So thank you sir.......

This is what I am talking about......I have asked many a question on another forum as have others I know, and basically got stomped on, so I suppose its with expectation that it will happen again, but from your civilised answer and help, this is not the case, I am sorry if I expect this sort of behaviour from questions that to me...maybe I should try and understand or know, but that is probably why I don't know certain things, because of the response....so thank you for your help and kindness, it really is appreciated, I can now ask questions in the confidence that I will get the support and knowledge of becoming the ultimate Ninja........;)
So thank you sir.......

Nnnaaahhhh I save the stomping on for

A , those who deserve it at times :D .

And

B, The Hubby and kids when they get out of line :thumbs: .

Hay genuinely glad to have helped @huggsy :woot: .

Also yhea as @bigfub LOVE YA DUDE :kiss: has already said I'm a girl well sometimes :giggle: . OR as the Housband says when it suits :p . The fact i'm female That could be why you got a bit of civility and help :giggle: :naughty:. ANY TIME just ask :shy: . I'm ussualy lucking about the forum WE ALL have to start somewhere I know I did :oohyeah: :kiss: .

I've thought it should be locked too considering the time it's taking, but I see digitalbabe's point.

I'm betting on a 2017 release date! And Film Arena quietly hoping everyone will forget about the Minions so they don't have to officially cancel.

Reactions: Scary Hair
The point to lock a thread is to prevent new pointless posts. New members can still read all 67 pages. :whistle:

You're entitled to your opinion. New posts could be from members who don't have the time to peruse all 67 pages or simply folks wishing to chat about that particular release etc...

Forums exist for discussions.

If at any point, anyone feels they don't need to read those posts, we have loads of other threads to visit. Thanks.