Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release: 10 August, 2015
Purchase: Dredd 3D or Zbox/Dredd Combo
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 2,500 only.
Per various responses to customers, key chains are being mailed separately.

dredd1.jpg

1.JPG 2.JPG dreddchain.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was honestly going to stick in an order for this regardless of the price, but i just can't force myself to pay that much for a catalogue title. I'm essentially only getting it for the case as the disc itself has a terrible transfer and I'll never use it.

Someone mentioned above, they tried the same sort of thing with Dame To Kill For.

This is a good comparison. We all know how that worked out. It's in the bargain bin now. And I predict this will go the same. They'll sell off the steelbooks without the keyring eventually.

Shocking pricing tactics again from Zavvi. Disappointing :(

Isn't the postage quite high on the gb though?
The GB hosts dont charge anymore than what the country dictates for postage flower .

How is Zavvi going to post the key ring, in the white Zavvi box :wow:

I dont care sweetheart as long as I get it . Maybe some Amazon JP uber packing . Or sent separately . Who knows thats the worring bit it's Zavvi :OMG: :wow: :ohno: .

The GB hosts dont charge anymore than what the country says wont let me put dict*** for postage flower .

I dont care sweetheart as long as I get it . Maybe some Amazon JP packing . Or sent separately . Who knows thats the worring bit it's Zavvi :OMG: :wow: :ohno: .

The GB hosts dont charge anymore than what the country says for postage flower .

I dont care sweetheart as long as I get it . Maybe some Amazon JP packing . Or sent separately . Who knows thats the worring bit it's Zavvi :OMG: :wow: :ohno: .

Well. Not happy about the price (and I could care less about trinkets), but I have an order in place.
August is over two months away. A nice long time to ruminate. Maybe it drops in price before August, or gets offered without the keychain and can cancel and reorder.
But £25 is way too much. It would have been way easier to push through the pain if the inside art wasn't a complete travesty...
But, I can't NOT get this...
image.jpg

I was honestly going to stick in an order for this regardless of the price, but i just can't force myself to pay that much for a catalogue title. I'm essentially only getting it for the case as the disc itself has a terrible transfer and I'll never use it.

Someone mentioned above, they tried the same sort of thing with Dame To Kill For.

This is a good comparison. We all know how that worked out. It's in the bargain bin now. And I predict this will go the same. They'll sell off the steelbooks without the keyring eventually.

Shocking pricing tactics again from Zavvi. Disappointing :(

Order now and cancel later, I feel the same as you about this release