Mondo "DuckTales" Event

Oct 7, 2012
France
Poster by JJ Harrison. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 240. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50

Poster by Anne Benjamin. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 160. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

Poster by Phantom City Creative. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 140. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

Poster by Phantom City Creative. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 75. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

Poster by DKNG. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 190. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

Poster by DKNG. 18"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 100. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65

These posters will be available online at a random time on Wednesday, August 28th. "MONDO"

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jericho
I do like them and I do like Ducktales.
Still have to pass as they don't match with all my others and the last thing I need is to add another category to my collection...;)

If only I had kids. Talk about a blast from the past. Used to love the show.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    47.3 KB · Views: 180
Very nice. Grew up watching Ducktales and I do like these. But I don't see adding any to my collection for much the same reasons as everyone stated.