Dune (2021) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (H&Co. Exclusive) [Korea]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 13, 2023
Purchase links: WeET (Pre-order on August 30, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $45.99

Dune.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 18.53.54 Medium.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it @Aniv I feel dumb as I've placed the order, went through the entire process and didn't fill the special instructions field with my HDN ID. Anyway order #1521 (both TG Maverick and Dune) is mine.
Thank you and sorry for the hassle.

• Friendly
Reactions: Aniv
Yeah, as usual. Still their wwa releases are $50, so for a wea steel, and a booklet instead of a few cards, for 4bucks less, that's not bad. Assuming the slips are up to standard.
Yeah I don’t agree. That’s about £2.40 less and missing loads of extras lol

Yeah I don’t agree. That’s about £2.40 less and missing loads of extras lol
Not really.. and I guess it depends on the title. Their wwa Sony's are 49, so for 3 bucks less you get a wea and a booklet. Thats fair value imo. Arrival was 53, so thats 7 bucks less too.

Yeah, I'd rather spend 7 more and get a usual weet package for sure, but judging by that mockup this isn't an actual weet collection exclusive, so it's not the same thing.

Not really.. and I guess it depends on the title. Their wwa Sony's are 49, so for 3 bucks less you get a wea and a booklet. Thats fair value imo. Arrival was 53, so thats 7 bucks less too.
Yeah don’t agree
, but judging by that mockup this isn't an actual weet collection exclusive, so it's not the same thing.
Yeah was already aware lol

Ideally it ends up with nova too. Much cheaper. Have my doubts about the package now though, can't see it being having a very premium finish.
Having major doubts tbh

Reminds me of Peninsula and parasite with the slips

Reactions: samdavies
Having major doubts tbh

Reminds me of Peninsula and parasite with the slips
Peninsula, for sure. That was disappointing. Would've been real pissed if I bought that at full price. Can't say I was over the moon at winter sale prices either tbh.

Think I’ll have to pass on this and top gun. Don’t like they’ve set them up for order together and they don’t seem like a full package. Probably changes nothing to the price either. Nice steels but that’s it. Weet & H&co have handled this oddly with no info yet

Where can they be ordered from?

Where can they be ordered from?
I think it will be most Korean retailers but I’m just taking a guess. But it looks like it’s not a Weet exclusive with H & Co

I wouldn’t be surprised if it pops up on Weet, Nova, kimchi and wherever else. But don’t hold me to that

Reactions: Mokum
I think it will be most Korean retailers but I’m just taking a guess. But it looks like it’s not a Weet exclusive with H & Co

I wouldn’t be surprised if it pops up on Weet, Nova, kimchi and wherever else. But don’t hold me to that
I think you're right: Korean retailers will sell both editions IMHO.

Reactions: Flloydo
Where did this come from all of a sudden, and what's H&Co...
I'm surprised too. Wasn't these releases supposed to be WeET's? Graphics are the same as them if I'm not wrong.
Maybe a co-op like when WeET released titles for Kimchi? But in that case the latter put its name on them...

I'm surprised too. Wasn't these releases supposed to be WeET's? Graphics are the same as them if I'm not wrong.
Maybe a co-op like when WeET released titles for Kimchi? But in that case the latter put its name on them...
Nah, the info was just wrong. These are h&c's releases alone, nobody else's. They'll use storefronts of other korean retailers to sell them, but that's all.

Reactions: Mokum and Flloydo
Well it’s distributed by H&Co and from my understanding designed by them too. I think it was just a mistake we thought it was a Weet exclusive. Look at it like the parasite and peninsula release... and a few others

Reactions: Mokum
Well it’s distributed by H&Co and from my understanding designed by them too. I think it was just a mistake we thought it was a Weet exclusive. Look at it like the parasite and peninsula release... and a few others
Well, it seems like I've been too hyped to order them both right away. There's no pic of the back either lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
I'm in just for steelbook for this and Maverick. So regarding slips i do not care anymore :D.
So if anyone wants i can send everything beside steelbook and discs.
EU please if possible.