Dune (2021) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 49) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $149.98 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Slide Open Box with Premium Tray, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On. (Duke's Signet Ring Replica, Sealing Wax, Paperweight).

Dune_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_FS_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_DLS_5000x.jpg
Dune_steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
Surprised some people missed out. After I made an order, I likely could have made a second order.
I probably wouldn't have been able to get a OC if I wanted one after going through the process but all 3 versions were still there when I fully checked out and paid.

Happy i got my DL on GB now only £2 different i stop going to manta site when i missed out on blade runner DL and allways go with GB nowdays and never missed one with a GB

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeek
$74.99 all in to the UK, most expensive single edition so far. Result of getting all 3 discs I guess

Yup, me too. Was already signed in to PP but it made me sign in again, stuttered, failed, then I got in and they were all gone.

Dang.
That's what has been happening with PayPal for me for months, failing to load, refreshing 2-3 times each step, or even starting from the beginning, when paying on eBay, for example. Lately gotten a bit better, but still no way is it fast enough to order within a minute, like needed here.
Thankfull @Aniv sold me a copy, so I was just watching this time.

$74.99 all in to the UK, most expensive single edition so far. Result of getting all 3 discs I guess
So shipping is still just about $17 then?

Reactions: Punker76
That's what has been happening with PayPal for me for months, failing to load, refreshing 2-3 times each step, or even starting from the beginning, when paying on eBay, for example. Lately gotten a bit better, but still no way is it fast enough to order within a minute, like needed here.
Thankfull @Aniv sold me a copy, so I was just watching this time.

So shipping is still just about $17 then?
same to Sweden. Customs will be added most probably.

Didn't mean to rub it in. Just wondering why some can't order. Are you using a cell phone? Is your internet not fast enough? I always order with my desktop.
Lol don't worry... I know you weren't and I was only teasing. Personally I use a computer and could never imagine trying to order through a cellular mobile device (that better @Flloydo?).

I've been so good this year but....last few days I have ordered paterson steelbook box set and FS Dune (I did prefer the artwork for DL but personally find Lenticulars gimmicky. ..personal opinion I'm sure I am in the minority ).I'm getting more selective I think but my new tastes are more expensive lol

Anyway, happy to have been able to grab one at least. Hopefully the FS turns out to be something special finish-wise!
Same but here, with Aniv's GB. I wanted the DL but the PayPal issue made me buy the FS, where the payment process went just smooth.
Really hope it turns out better than the DL ;)

Reactions: Noodles
Now that the retail release has happened, can GB purchasers expect shipping invoices soon? This is my first GB and I don’t want to miss anything.

Cheers

Now that the retail release has happened, can GB purchasers expect shipping invoices soon? This is my first GB and I don’t want to miss anything.

Cheers

The release date is in April so you can expect the shipping invoice some time around then. Aniv will send the details to the GB participants around that time.

Reactions: Aniv and Rulocal