Dune (2021) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 49) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $149.98 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Slide Open Box with Premium Tray, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On. (Duke's Signet Ring Replica, Sealing Wax, Paperweight).

Dune_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_FS_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_DLS_5000x.jpg
Dune_steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
So GB preorders are last to be dispatched? Is that true as someone said before me?
I thought GB preorders are first and direct orders are last.
If so, how much is usualy time period when GB orders are dispatched behind direct orders from Manta site?

So GB preorders are last to be dispatched? Is that true as someone said before me?
If so, how much is usualy time period when GB orders are dispatched behind direct orders from Manta site?
Usually a few weeks after "direct" and then only once everybody has paid for shipping - which sometimes takes quite a while too.....just saying....
Just for my understanding, the "OneClick" isn't shipping yet, right?

• Informative
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
:-/
Damn. So motherboxes of ZSJL will then be shipped at best like at end of june?
If i knew that i wouldn't go through it. :-s Prob will get them at end of summer since lockdown are pretty tight now.

Always last. On the rare occasion where I’ve ordered direct, I get it at least a month before the GB buyers get them.

A month. Wow - was not expecting that.

Thanks for the information though. Expectations well and truly reset.

That’s my guess, but I was thinking of Weet, which Aniv has to repackage and send invoices for shipping. For manta, they ship direct, so after he invoices us for shipping, and we pay, they ship direct to us…then again, I’m still waiting on Her, which got stuck somewhere in the US for the last 6 weeks…but at least it’s finally moving.

That’s my guess, but I was thinking of Weet, which Aniv has to repackage and send invoices for shipping. For manta, they ship direct, so after he invoices us for shipping, and we pay, they ship direct to us…then again, I’m still waiting on Her, which got stuck somewhere in the US for the last 6 weeks…but at least it’s finally moving.

Thanks again.

That sounds a bit more encoutraging. Hopefully invoices go out soon.

I hope you copy of Her arrives soon!

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Beautiful! But I've ordered the fullslip... Anyone got pictures of it as well? :p