Dune (2021) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 49) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $149.98 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Slide Open Box with Premium Tray, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On. (Duke's Signet Ring Replica, Sealing Wax, Paperweight).

Dune_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_FS_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_DLS_5000x.jpg
Dune_steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know where we are with this, so many comments and I know that the full slip is out there already but I’m not seeing any specifics about the DL?

Anyone know where we are with this, so many comments and I know that the full slip is out there already but I’m not seeing any specifics about the DL?
DL has been out for awhile. The only thing that hasn’t shipped is the OC.

DL has been out for awhile. The only thing that hasn’t shipped is the OC.

In that case what is the latest with the GB @Aniv

Eh, that's not quite right. The DL has been "out" for a while, yes, but it hasn't shipped. Not for the HDN GB anyway... singles are still waiting for the OCs to be ready, to ship out together.

Eh, that's not quite right. The DL has been "out" for a while, yes, but it hasn't shipped. Not for the HDN GB anyway... singles are still waiting for the OCs to be ready, to ship out together.
Ah didn’t realize they were referring to the GB since they didn’t say.

Well be waiting a while on the oc there was a manufacturing issue and collectongb put up on Facebook think about week or two saying was going to take 1month and half to get remade the bad bits.

Dear customers,

We apologize for the delays with the recent releases. Due to the supply issue from our distributor, many materials got delayed and we are still waiting for them to be finished and delivered to us.
We have a rough schedule for these releases.

1. Dune OC
Dune OC will be shipped in the first week of September but due to the quality issue of the premium Ring, it needs to be remade again and the premium set will be shipped separately. Separate shipment for the premium will be paid by us. OC will be shipped first and we will send out the premiums in a separate shipment as soon as possible.

Dear customers,

We apologize for the delays with the recent releases. Due to the supply issue from our distributor, many materials got delayed and we are still waiting for them to be finished and delivered to us.
We have a rough schedule for these releases.

1. Dune OC
Dune OC will be shipped in the first week of September but due to the quality issue of the premium Ring, it needs to be remade again and the premium set will be shipped separately. Separate shipment for the premium will be paid by us. OC will be shipped first and we will send out the premiums in a separate shipment as soon as possible.
Thanks for the info, @IRON MAN!
Yet, is this info also related to the Manta Lab Dune DL items purchased via GB here? @Aniv?