Dune (2021) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 49) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $149.98 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Slide Open Box with Premium Tray, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On. (Duke's Signet Ring Replica, Sealing Wax, Paperweight).

Dune_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_FS_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_DLS_5000x.jpg
Dune_steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
Well that sucked. I refreshed, clicked right away, PayPal loaded without the need to refresh the page, as usually is, the only thing I needed to do, was switch from stupid roubles to USD on my USD card, otherwise it would convert twice, and... out of stock. So basically impossible.
I'm afraid it'll be the same direct, and I'll have to go to those 'old style' group buys on other forum, where you just leave a message...

Reactions: crib79
Too bad that @Aniv has no "longtime reputation and priority" with Manta, so that he could obtain more copies for the GB's...
:D we work with what we have.
Then also for this the counter is wrong, cause from 11 is gone up to just 14 (hence my three [3]).
obviously, its wrong which is why I am babysitting the GB. counting multiple times to not oversell. unless ppl want to be told sorry we can't fulfill the order you paid for or requested like other places.

1644772267790.png

:D we work with what we have.
But surely, we ALWAYS strive to be better, to have more, to go further, etc. (I'm sure you know the saying ;))
obviously, its wrong which is why I am babysitting the GB. counting multiple times to not oversell. unless ppl want to be told sorry we can't fulfill the order you paid for or requested like other places.
I can sincerely say I pity you, because I can imagine how hard, stressful and annoying this can be... I feel you brother! :drool:(and if I could do something to ease your workload/pain... )

• Friendly
Reactions: Aniv
There will be on way to secure an OC after GB stock is gone...

Play COD Modern Warfare or Black OPS Cold War custom game/ private match with me, HC TDM. Best of 3.

If you win you can purchase an OC. The first person to message me after 12 PM CST is on...and the best part is if you don't win you don't lose anything :cigar:

200.gif