UK
Release date: October 22nd, 2012

Amazon UK - Order here

Now available to pre-order at HMV

No other details other than UV copy and not an HMV exclusive

image.jpg

Actual pics thanks to hitster:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've cancelled mine with hmv at the price of £17, carnT be arsed with there packing and delivery times. I have reordered for £20 with play for better packaging and early delivery.

Dispatched from HMV! :oohyeah:

I'm surprised they've dispatched it this early, but I'll be shocked if it does actually arrives before release date.

I suppose this is the point where I regret ordering from Amazon given that they take forever to dispatch stuff. However I got it for 17.99 and don't mind too much waiting for catalogue titles.

I suppose this is the point where I regret ordering from Amazon given that they take forever to dispatch stuff. However I got it for 17.99 and don't mind too much waiting for catalogue titles.
I was expecting the same delay from HMV, but I managed to get it for £17.60 using a promo code, so wasn't too bothered if there was a slight delay either.

I'm expecting it to look pretty much the same as the Korean edition that Frasr posted above, which I don't mind. I think the metallic kind of suits the film... just imagine it's made from a part of ET's spaceship. :p

PS. 2,000 posts. :scat: