Edward Scissorhands (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #27) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 14, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK
Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited numbered 2000 copies

1.jpg

Guys confirmed FAC edition final BS :) very nice Fullslip a lenticular magnet ... :)

Last edited:
This just looks great!! Unbelievable quality yet again from FA!! Now just have towait until the Martian is released and shipped to get my hands on this! First time I combined two different releases and now I'm regretting it LOL!!

Having said that it's still cheaper than buying it direct from the source (FA website). The same can't be said about other GBS though !!

Reactions: harry and Maximus15
Crazy attention to detail on that slip ! I hope FA continue to create fullslips like this for other upcoming titles.

Imagine what the FAC X-Men collection will look like, embossed claws on wolverine, embossed scales on mystique etc etc !!!

Reactions: Maximus15
This should be the standard. And not just for FAC. I know most companies are attempting to provide better quality but this, this is just insane, and to top it off they did it to an amazing movie.

FAC you have set the bar very high for everyone out there including yourselves. Well done. Not excited to pay eBay prices for this thing if anyone has one they are looking to unload.

That is just so incredible full slip. Even the butterfly is so detailed and embossed :woot:. I love it! :drool:

I'm confused! Is this a kind of embossing or is it like a layer of texture? On Edwards jacket it looks textured but is this just an embossing technique? And is this the same technique used on the JW slip for the dinosaurs scales?

Regardless it looks amazing and so glad I joined this one! We need more classic Tim burton films with awesome artwork!

I'm confused! Is this a kind of embossing or is it like a layer of texture? On Edwards jacket it looks textured but is this just an embossing technique? And is this the same technique used on the JW slip for the dinosaurs scales?

Regardless it looks amazing and so glad I joined this one! We need more classic Tim burton films with awesome artwork!

I don't know if it's the same technique, but some parts like the belt o-ring and butterfly looks slightly embossed.

I would gladly like to see more, like for example Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, Beetlejuice, Ed Wood, Sleepy Hollow

Reactions: nefilim and harry
Awesome slip filmarena are sure setting standards high with this type of quality glad I joined the GB for this beauty.

:OMG: That is fantastic! I was always going to join the GB for this but wow! Just wow! I couldn't even have dreamed up how good this looks! I cannot wait!!!

And as @Hamill82 said, bring on Beetlejuice. If I say it 3 times will that make it happen? :naughty:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry and Hamill82