Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 29, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK
Group buy: carllenc CLOSED
Notes:
Full Slip. Limited to 301 numbered copies.

Elektra_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice. Sad I passed on the GB before it closed. :( With such a low print run it will be next to impossible to find one on ebay at near-release prices. And I just can't justify paying much more than retail for this film

This looks like it could be one of the nicest slipcase on a steelbook so far this year. Look at that shiny black!!!

Although very nice, It Definitely does not beat Dracula Untold WEA Fullslip form the fa Collection...this is one wickedly well designed FullSlip and the Spot Gloss is Heaven

Reactions: harry
I'm just wondering, how many GB spots did you have open for this release Carl Lenc?

Karel at first was given only 20 copies for the Elektra GB, but he reached out to fa as the demand was very high and he managed to secure another additional 80 copies to total 100 and he has exceeded by 14 copies. So he really went above and beyond to help members secure a copy of this very limited edition. Now all copies are Paid for, unfortunately the GB is Closed and No reserve list, and he just has to pick them up.

Reactions: harry and luke98