eliter1's want list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2010
Hello to every one,
I am new to this forum and am getting interested in Steelbooks since I just got me a new laptop with Bluray player. I just got my first SB today, Nightmare before Xmas, and I have a feeling I am going to be buying a lot of SB from now on.

Want:
Mostly Region Free SBs but will probably also get some that are not for collection purposes
Terminator 2
Terminator 3
Terminator Salvation Pending In
Public Enemies
District 9
Sherlock Holmes

Have:
Paypal
My Best Buy has a lot of the Disney SB, if you need one I can check.
Can probably get Halo Legends SB if anyone is interested also.

Last edited:
My ebay account is eliter2 and I think I have only sold 1 book on Amazon... I am also an active member of cheapassgamer and have traded some over there, I've seen you over there iNCREDiPiNOY so maybe that counts for something.

LoL everyone wants his credentials yet he was just trying to buy anyways ... least so far, haha. :welcome: Welcome to the zany world of SteelBook collecting :)

If you ever need stuff in the states Im here as well .... what state you in? We hold group buys here and there to save on importing from foreign countries due to high shipping prices ... amazon charges a flat fee of 14 euros. Stick around and you can get in some. Perhaps posting an introduction thread in the introduction forum :)

ah thats cool, I might be heading out to AZ this year :)

I got a White Gladiator French (region free) steel if your interested, although not on your list.

Hello to every one,
I am new to this forum and am getting interested in Steelbooks since I just got me a new laptop with Bluray player. I just got my first SB today, Nightmare before Xmas, and I have a feeling I am going to be buying a lot of SB from now on.

Want:
Terminator 2
Terminator 3
Terminator Salvation
Public Enemies
District 9
Sherlock Holmes

Have:
Paypal
My Best Buy has a lot of the Disney SB, if you need one I can check.
Can probably get Halo Legends SB if anyone is interested also.

If your looking for German Steelbooks mostly Media Markt releases Im here also to help.

I could source you District 9 (when it comes)
and i got a Public Enemies (German with English Track)

Hope i can help you out.

If your looking for German Steelbooks mostly Media Markt releases Im here also to help.

I could source you District 9 (when it comes)
and i got a Public Enemies (German with English Track)

Hope i can help you out.

Interested in both of these District 9 probably a little more tho, forgot to mention in the OP that I am really looking for Region Free SBs since I am more than likely going to be opening these.

ah thats cool, I might be heading out to AZ this year :)

I got a White Gladiator French (region free) steel if your interested, although not on your list.

Gladiator SB looks pretty good but it is not one of my priority SBs right now and I should be limiting the amount of $$ I spend on these although I am probably not going to.

Interested in both of these District 9 probably a little more tho, forgot to mention in the OP that I am really looking for Region Free SBs since I am more than likely going to be opening these.

Gladiator SB looks pretty good but it is not one of my priority SBs right now and I should be limiting the amount of $$ I spend on these although I am probably not going to.

That's how the addiction begins ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.