Eminem and Jay-Z two shows only!!

splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
Last night while I was at the Tigers/Yankees game, Eminem and Jay-Z were there too and announced two shows together. One at Comerica Park and one at Yankee Stadium. Sept 2 and 13.

The last time Eminem had a show in the D was in 2005 and it sold out in 1 hr. I've been to two eminem shows and Anger management tour just after Marshall Mathers LP came out was one of the best concerts Ive ever been too. Im actually excited for this and hope I can go, its gonna be huge.

Last night while I was at the Tigers/Yankees game, Eminem and Jay-Z were there too and announced two shows together. One at Comerica Park and one at Yankee Stadium. Sept 2 and 13.

The last time Eminem had a show in the D was in 2005 and it sold out in 1 hr. I've been to two eminem shows and Anger management tour just after Marshall Mathers LP came out was one of the best concerts Ive ever been too. Im actually excited for this and hope I can go, its gonna be huge.

i saw him on that tour as well and it was awesome! he came out with a hockey mask and chainsaw! :scat: xihibit, papa roach, limp bizkit and eminem, it was a good time!