endofwatch_uksb07.jpg

endofwatch_uksb08.jpg

endofwatch_uksb09.jpg

endofwatch_uksb10.jpg

endofwatch_uksb11.jpg

endofwatch_uksb12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
gone for sainsburys @ £ 15.99 - 4 quid cheaper than amazon

have noticed amazon putting their prices up since the demise of hmv and play - I assume they think there is no one else in the market

gone for sainsburys @ £ 15.99 - 4 quid cheaper than amazon

have noticed amazon putting their prices up since the demise of hmv and play - I assume they think there is no one else in the market

I hope yours is in better shape than mine. Mine has paint chips on the back so I've requested a new one be sent. Makes me nervous for Life of Pi :ohno::ohno:

Thanks for the pictures guys! This is one of the best films of last year IMO, so I don't mind paying almost £20... I'll certainly get my use out of it. :)

Not loving the front or back but the inside looks great and the film sounds decent. That said I don't want to pay nearly £20 to get a mint copy. With all the titles I want to get in April, I really need to save cash for those, so i'll wait for a price drop on this.

Still waiting for mine to arrive from Zavvi but it was only £14.99 and has been sent out by courier (Hermes). Perhaps this is their new faster delivery and could also be the new packaging (fingers crossed). It was despatched on Friday.