Tue-Day 2 [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #15 - Gladiator Triple boxset (HDzeta Exclusive #3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 23 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

full

How do i win this?!

Q: What's the challenge?
A: If you lived in the Roman times, would you be a soldier, diplomat or maybe a pig farmer?! (or something else) And explain why! :D

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Dictator of course, one of the best, like Nero. In reality I'd probably live with the pigs... :D

Thanks for the giveaway David!

I imagine I'd be a harpist. I'm a musician junkie, so feel safe in that assumption.

if not that...a farmer of some sort to be in the wide open spaces.

thanks for the giveaway.

Thank you for the giveaway....

"Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

I would be a Gladiator, not in favor of the diplomats, nor with ceasar and his army, to fight for the weak and have my revenge.....

I would be the queens eunuch (but not really snipped though, just don't tell the Emperor lol)
Thanks Naughtius Maximus

i would be a pig farmer and try to stay out of the way of soldiers because im sure it was an absolutely bloodbath! I'd be absolutely satisfied just sitting at home eating ham, bacon, and pork LOL!

I would be in charge of entertainment, organising gladiator fights

Thanks for the giveaway

I would be caesar. lol. life would be gooooooooooooood. until I'd be assasinated.

1589797.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Definitely a diplomat: far too much of a wimp to be a solider and pig farmer is too much work.

Brilliant Giveaway

I would be a soldier they had brilliant looking uniforms and weapons and looked cool
roman_empire_by_bamoon-d4hsq3d.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway
Paul

If I lived in Roman times I be a wealthy merchant of some kind, selling cloth or fabrics probably as I've worked in fashion retail for most of the last 15 years (alternatively a **** broke merchant selling torn rags to the poor)
thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.