Wed-Day 3 [ENDED] David's Giveaway series #37 -Wall-E lenti x2 + Fullslip x2 (Blufans Exclusive #12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
Hello members, and thanks for reading about my giveaway!

HOST / Donated by:
Naughtius Maximus

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 24 - Feb 28

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES:

imag4672-jpg.220041

How do i win this?! (1x copy per member = 4x winners)

Q: What's the challenge?
A: What version would you like to win? Full or Lenti? + What BEDSHEETS did you have as a child? (post a picture if possible)

mine for example:
il_570xN.582728116_fypp.jpg

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

MULTIPLE WINS? No problem, I will combine all your winnings into one package at a combined shipping cost.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Attachments

• IMAG4672.jpg
    IMAG4672.jpg
    581.5 KB · Views: 3,443
Last edited:
Thanks David for this awesome giveaway!

My favorite bedsheets had drawn pictures of old cars, but I was unable to find any pics online :(

The Lenti :D

Thanks fir another amazing giveaway David!

Full slip for me!

My old bedsheets were Teenage Mutant Hero ( in the Uk) turtles. Before it could turned to the proper ninja title

Great giveaway! I'd prefer the Lenti.

I only remember having very boring duvet sets that were plain colours. I have a vague distant memory of one with medium sized multi-coloured circles but that's it - can't find a photo of that either.

Thanks for the giveaway, I'd love a lenti.
As a kid I had my entire room painted Miami dolphin colors (sheets too). I was a football nut :)

Thanks for the giveaway mate! I'd like the full slip, but would be happy with either edition. :D

I had MANY bedsheets as a kid... I was kind of obsessed with them lol. Even now, as an adult, I have themed bed sheets (Superman at the moment haha). I can't remember them all, but my favourites were TMNT, Transformers, Dennis the Menace, Batman and South Park to name a few. :)

Thanks for the giveaway!! Full slip please. I think I had some He-Man bed action, but I can't remember what it looked like at all(n)(n)

1. Fullslip
2. I had Teenage mutant ninja turtles bedsheets, but i can't find any pics with the exact one i had. :(
Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I will pick lenti please. I have Charlie Brown and Snoopy bed sheets..
Snoopy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.