Entertainment Store - SteelBook Retailer Thread [United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
entertainmentstore_zps5a70a611.jpg

Entertainment Store are a retailer operating exclusively in the PlayTrade section of Play.com:

Store links: Play.com - eBay.co.uk

Feel free to discuss shipping, customer service, availability, etc. about this retailer here.

Exclusive 2013 HDN Interview here

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q) I haven't mastered English yet - how can I read the site?!
A) Install Google translate on your browser:

Google Chrome HERE
Firefox HERE

Q) How do I register?
A) Click HERE >> Fill in details>> Follow on screen instructions >> Done!

Q) Do they ship outside of UK?
A) They only offer (free) shipping within the UK with the exception of some items sold through their eBay outlet which may be eligible for International delivery.

Q) What form of packing do they use?
A) A cardboard sleeve (pictured below, thanks to Zoneism):
Q) Will the retailer charges upon order or upon shipment
A) You will be charged upon dispatch

Q) What payment do they accept?
A) Credit/debit card only

Q) Customer Services any good?
A) Overall the majority of Ninjas have had a good experience with ES - will update constantly.

Cancellations: Your account >> Outstanding Orders >> Cancel Order

Replacements: Your account >> Order History >> Return item >> Follow instructions

Refunds: TBC

Last edited:
I would love it to be something completely new. Hopefully it will be cheaper this time regardless of what it turns out to be. If they have to increase the print run to achieve this, so be it.

From everything I've read so far on this thread, a lot of the popular guesses are incorrect. :movie:

Remember that they have strong ties to Paramount.

Die Hard is Fox
Wreck it Ralph is Disney

I think the next one might be either G.I. Joe: Retaliation or (hopefully) Star trek into Darkness!

Last edited:
Reactions: Parkman
Hansel and Gretal MM Steels just got announced. Could this be the next release? It is a Paramount movie and fits into timeframe for release.

I'll be disappointed if so. Personally I hope it's The Last Stand because we need a UK release. Is it definitely a Paramount title? I haven't looked at this thread all day and don't really have time to read through all of the previous posts on this.

I'll be disappointed if so. Personally I hope it's The Last Stand because we need a UK release. Is it definitely a Paramount title? I haven't looked at this thread all day and don't really have time to read through all of the previous posts on this.

The Last Stand is a Lionsgate release as far as I know

Not yet mate. It'll get announced tomorrow. Just pure speculation until then.

Ah Ok, thanks.

I can't see it being a big release such as IM3, because Zavvi and Amazon will want in on that, so I think it will be a smaller title like The Last Stand, or maybe GI Joe which is obviously a big film, but there were only 2 releases of the original in steel format and neither were in the US or UK, what you'd call the "big" markets.