Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
EMR_CE_Mockup_Limited_Sticker_DisneyApproved.png

Price: £174.99 @ GAME UK
Release Date: 24/09/2024

Reactions: Billy Talent
Wow the tin sign should have been the steelbook. They really should have done so much more with this games artistic design to make a vivid design for the steelbook... well sighhhH
I agree however at least they just decided to use the standard box art rather than something plain terrible. I mean it looks white, usually they just slap silver on it and call it a day.

Shame you have to buy the collectors edition to get it. I only really want the steelbook

Wonder if it will go down in price.

Least THQ Nordic have done a steelbook this time anyway. They never did one for Destroy All Humans and SpongeBob

What's crazy is that this sold out on all platforms. No artbook, no soundtrack CD, priced at the high end range and it's gone. Granted, I assume a lot of scalpers got in on this considering that GAME doesn't charge for pre-orders.

What's crazy is that this sold out on all platforms. No artbook, no soundtrack CD, priced at the high end range and it's gone. Granted, I assume a lot of scalpers got in on this considering that GAME doesn't charge for pre-orders.
Yeah that’s insane

If that’s the case then it’s going to take a miracle to find the Steelbook on eBay at a good price

I'm not super bothered to be honest. Lately I have been very picky with what I spend money on and I would only dish out for something that I really appreciate. It actually feels good not to be stressed about buying every single new release..