Finland
Release date: February 21, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £34.99

IMG_20220111_142604817_BURST000_COVER.jpg

Technical Specs:
  • DOLBY VISION PRESENTATION OF THE FILM
  • Audio: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
  • Optional English SDH, French, Spanish, and Portuguese subtitles for the main feature
  • PLUS: 2 stickers, 5 art cards and a double-sided poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Price: £35 (Amazon) - £34.99 (HMV - Zavvi)

View attachment 524794

Technical Specs:
  • Optional English SDH, French, Spanish, and Portuguese subtitles for the main feature
Price: £35 (Amazon) - £34.99 (HMV - Zavvi)

View attachment 524794

Technical Specs:

It arrived 23rd February , I contacted phe paramount about audio error but email I got a auto reply it could take up to 2 weeks due to busy... its now over two weeks, one my sons also ordered and same... and no actual reply... avoid at all costs, due to it being amazon purchase I will give it till next week and if nothing do a return.

Little update, received my replacement disc yesterday contacted them 8 days ago, came in a clear DVD case and not a paper sleeve, I’m sure most who have requested will get there’s this week, latest next

A few reviews on YouTube of the UK release, and noone mentions that problem.
Are they all such 'experts', as I think they are, or is it unnoticeable or nonexistent on the UK disc?
Issue also reported in a Spanish forum for those of us who got the UK version from zavvi or amazon.co.uk. I am afraid that it happens the same issue as already mentioned for the US version. It is reported in that forum that the disc with the failure has the ref. WW151275UVR1 (I did not check my one yet, sorry) while the corrected one (for example the one sold in Germany, and confirmed by the distributor that is the corrected edition) has the ref. WW151275UVR2 (or in Spain, also the corrected version: WW151275UVR2/LO). In Germany or Spain, as the dates were later, they had the time to include the discs with the right audio. For those of us either with the US or the UK version, we must live with the issue or hope that replacement discs will be supplied.

Edit: I see when writing this message that a solution is already provided. Great. And thank you for the info!!!

• Informative
Reactions: Masta Norris
EDIT: Please, guys, apologies, I was referring to an old post. I did not realize. From my previous message just consider useful the info on reference numbers.
Becoming old...

I got one disc instead two, paid customs. They will send another disc so I expect to pay customs again.
Do you guys know if the ones available on Amazon are with fixed disc or old stock?

I got one disc instead two, paid customs. They will send another disc so I expect to pay customs again.
Do you guys know if the ones available on Amazon are with fixed disc or old stock?

I picked mine up from Amazon for £20 two weeks ago. It has the white barcode as noted above as opposed to yellow, but I have yet to check the disc in 5.1 as I don't have a 5.1 system yet.