Evangelion: 3.33 You Can (Not) Redo (Blu-ray Slipcover) [Germany]

Will this one only have German subtitles, or will other subtitles be available on this disc?(Japanese w/ English subtitles preferred!). Does anyone know?

Will this one only have German subtitles, or will other subtitles be available on this disc?(Japanese w/ English subtitles preferred!). Does anyone know?

i think its too early to tell you more about the subs.on the site it says german subtitles only,i am sure more information will be added soon:thumbs:

Reactions: EzyRich
Nice :thumbs: figured there wasnt gonna be any decent anime steez this year ...though we'll have to hope this is a clean art german release

UK anime releases always have the main Japanese with English subs, so u can always import the CE from amazon and swap in the UK disc - which is what i always do anyway whenever i import german steels :thumbs:

-EDIT-

oh this is old?

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

-EDIT 2-

Art

81y61whs%2BjL._SL1500_.jpg

Amzon.de Link

-EDIT 3-

ignore spoiler

Last edited:
Well that blows :angry: - u can understand my mistake - i really cant believe in 2013 some studios are still choosing to release DVD steels over bluray ones :mad:

and yeah, your link confirms this as a regular blyray with slipcover. Gutted :( :( :(

Sadly there is no Steelbook for the Blu-ray Version. Early rumors suggested that they wanted to do a Blu-ray Steelbook release for all 3 Movies but I guess they have deceided against it :(

Clearly, the bluray steelbook on mediamarkt.at is an error. Perhaps we are gonna get a steelbook edition of Neon Evangelion 4.44 ..... :cheers:

@Moderators: please remove this thread or move it to blu-ray slip covers section ....

Thanks!

Reactions: eLviS1987