Everest (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #29) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 6, 2016
Purchase links: Numbered, Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK (34,15 €)
Notes: Numbered edition limited to 2000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited 1000 copies
Group buys: Live February 25 at 12 PM UK time - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Numbered
Unnumbered

Everest_FAC.jpg

Everes.jpg
Everest.jpgEverest_.jpg
EV_UN.jpgEV_UN1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't seem to be any snow effect on the unnumbered slip, which may lead me to sell/trade the one I got for the numbered slip. Hope that doesn't become a thing, would prefer to have equal effort on both slips.

@Shadowscythe85 I'm sure the unnumbered will look good once more pics of it come out. The first pics are pretty dark, poor light. I went with the unnumbered too when now I feel like I should have gone for the numbered lol

@Shadowscythe85 I'm sure the unnumbered will look good once more pics of it come out. The first pics are pretty dark, poor light. I went with the unnumbered too when now I feel like I should have gone for the numbered lol

I hope it does, but also hope that for any edition that comes with both numbered and unnumbered versions, that the time is put into both slips. Would be disappointed if numbered versions got fancy finishes/textures while unnumbered got just plain/non-textured slips.

Reactions: nicblue
I hope it does, but also hope that for any edition that comes with both numbered and unnumbered versions, that the time is put into both slips. Would be disappointed if numbered versions got fancy finishes/textures while unnumbered got just plain/non-textured slips.
Knowing FAC I'd be very surprised if that was the case. They don't tend to do things by halves. You're in very good hands! :thumbs:

Reactions: Steelselecta
I think they will do a good job on unumbered version, FA are all about quality.

I am very excited about this one, both editions look stunning, the numbered one is very nice from what we have seen so far and the Unnumbered one as well very happy for all that managed to put their hands on another little gem from film arena.

This is Scheduled to be released in 2 Days, if no extra delay it should be ready same time as The Martian. Lets Hope FAC received all parts in Time and had the time to put the Packages together for the Scheduled Release. They have been working very Hard on The Martian as they stated reason why of delays, really Hoping that this didn't affect the release date of Everest :oohyeah:

Well, I'm not really surprised. Luckily I have combo-ed this with some April releases, so no time loss for now.

This is Scheduled to be released in 2 Days, if no extra delay it should be ready same time as The Martian. Lets Hope FAC received all parts in Time and had the time to put the Packages together for the Scheduled Release. They have been working very Hard on The Martian as they stated reason why of delays, really Hoping that this didn't affect the release date of Everest :oohyeah:

Dear collectors,

we kindly inform you that we will need one more week to complete both EVEREST editions.

Updated release date: April 6, 2016.

We are sorry for troubles.

Thank you for understanding.

JC for FA Team.

Lol

Reactions: harry and luke98