Everything Everywhere All at Once (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 59) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 25. September 22. October 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order June 23 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $152.97 (Box Set) - $45.99 (Full Slip) - $46.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Orlando Arocena (MEXIFUNK) features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Real Googly Eyes! (Includes the real googly eyes for decoration!)
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x Flip Lenticulars, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Chinese O-Ring Cover. FS only: Includes the real googly eyes for decoration!

EEAAO_OC_packshot_final_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_FS_packshot_final_7fd1cc25-f067-43e4-95f6-370f1a9b9929_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_LS_packshot_new_2000x Medium.jpegEEAAO_DLS_packshot_final_2000x Medium.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I took a punt on it, grabbed a DL elsewhere as a backup.
Guessing the googly eyes are in a packet in the steel

Literally says this on the FS description. I thought that it’s clear they weren’t already attached to the slip from day 1! Don’t get what the issue is

C26D580C-BCD1-49A5-9714-85627C7C1A2E.jpeg

I suspected it would be a do it yourself job with the FS but I had hoped they'd come pre-attached plus some extras inside the steel as well

One of the reasons why I skipped the release entirely. Seems to have worked out for once

Received my SL. It's....okay. Nothing to write home about really. The title is quite pixelated and the confetti literally just looks like large pixels. Has some decent depth, although I still feel they could've done more with it.

Steelbook itself is as I expected tbh. As much as I like Mexifunk, I would rather they used poster art or came up with their own design as usual. Feels strange seeing a Manta release with no printed title and debossing.

Definitely one of their weaker releases for me, and I regret not going for the Novamedia release. Happy to continue the Manta collection though of course!

That SL doesn't look bad at all. Colour transition is cool. Prefer that, and the extras to nova. The steel is not for me though, so glad I went with the nova FS.