Ex Machina (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 17, 2022
Purchase links: Collector's Edition - SteelBook Only (Pre-order on August 19, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 3 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99 (Collector's Edition) - £24.99 (SteelBook Only)
Notes: SteelBook has a zero varnish finish

13942378-1444980348208467.jpg

13942378-1494980348400239.jpg13942378-9964980348426513.jpg13942378-1144980348460242.jpg13942378-3504980347835552.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It is. Just glossing the steel would have made it worthwhile.
Mine is dispatched now and the set still looks nice overall and like I have said. If I am upgrading my regular bluray to a 4k that makes it more worthwhile to me as it isn't a double dip. If I had this on 4k already or had a nice steel I probably would cancel. But I guess I will see how I feel once I get it right lol.

Mine is dispatched now and the set still looks nice overall and like I have said. If I am upgrading my regular bluray to a 4k that makes it more worthwhile to me as it isn't a double dip. If I had this on 4k already or had a nice steel I probably would cancel. But I guess I will see how I feel once I get it right lol.
Yeah, I'd be in the same boat if I were you. All the art used is great, the execution just leaves a little to be desired sadly. I already have the Mantalab FS release, with the first white wwa steel and the US 4K disc. So as it stands it's turned out to not really be a worthwhile purchase for me.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Yeah, I'd be in the same boat if I were you. All the art used is great, the execution just leaves a little to be desired sadly. I already have the Mantalab FS release, with the first white wwa steel and the US 4K disc. So as it stands it's turned out to not really be a worthwhile purchase for me.
That's a shame my dude.

Mine got dispatched today, think will come tommorow seems they are moving away from royal mail mess more and more....my evri delivery guy is decent.
I'm not looking forward to the packaging issues that you guys are revealing....

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Mine got dispatched today, think will come tommorow seems they are moving away from royal mail mess more and more....my evri delivery guy is decent.
I'm not looking forward to the packaging issues that you guys are revealing....
Mine is RM24 and currently saying Tuesday :(

Oofff. You and @samdavies are the only 2 to get theirs so far and both are damaged :woot: :angry: :stop:
What kinda packaging did they use?
His is much worse than both of mine tbh. But yeah, just a large box, both piled one ontop of another, with an airbag at the top. I think that's the same I've had every larger slip release from zavvi tbh. Some survive, some don't.. lol

Zavvi just told me to keep them both and refunded me though, so I'm not complaining too much haha I'll just keep the better of the two and flog the other one damaged on ebay or to cex.20221016_125052.jpg

Massive box with vacuum packs, lo & behold these were on the bottom of the box-devoid of any protection. One is ok, the one I purchased for my nephew is wrecked on one corner. Just waiting for zavvi's 'you can keep it and we'll refund you x amount'
A Joke
Same here. They did tell me to keep both and issued full refund though, so you may get the same.