Mondo Ex Machina By Jock

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Tomorrow, we're proud to release a great new poster from Jock for EX MACHINA. Jock worked on concept art for the film for writer/director Alex Garland, who he previously worked with on another great film called DREDD. We were lucky enough to check out EX MACHINA a little early and it's a really smart and original sci-fi, which doesn't happen much these days. It's been out in the UK for a while, but it opens in the US tomorrow and we definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't already.

Ex Machina by Jock. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 225. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

1.jpg

Available 4/10 at a random time at Mondo

I've got problems. Whenever I see a new Mondo poster I think.. "Well wouldn't that look nice on a steelbook." - Heh. I seem to be unable to just appreciate a poster for what it is.

Last edited:
I slightly put off by the look of Ava's face. There's something not quite right about it.
Otherwise it's a great print from Jock!

Hmm...do I blind buy this without seeing the film, in hopes that I really like it? I've wanted to see this for so long, and it still hasn't gotten a proper release here in the States. I guess if I end up not liking the movie, it wouldn't be that hard to unload a Mondo poster...

I think the robot is supposed to be a woman or the woman is a robot. I mean I think the movie is based on the idea of the lines being blurred, she is AI