Invada Ex Machina - OST (Limited Edition Clear & Blue Vinyl)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Purchase: Invada (sold out)
Released: June
Price: £22.99

EX MACHINA original soundtrack by Ben Salisbury & Geoff Barrow
  • Invada Store Exclusive
  • The 'A.I. Frosted Clear & Blue Splatter Version'
  • Strictly Ltd 500 copies
  • Double LP Housed In A Deluxe Gatefold Sleeve
  • Bonus material not included on the digital version
  • Download Card
  • Artwork Taken From The Motion Picture & Assembled By Marc Bessant (DROKK / Portishead etc)
Splatter-Mockup-1.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
And I just noticed this...

As a bonus EXTRA! We have a quantity of beautiful Ex Machina promotional posters provided by our very good friends at A24 distribution. These posters are a 40 inches (101.5cm) long and 27 inches (68.5cm) wide. (see picture) These will be given away free with initial orders of the LP. Please note these will be folded to LP package size. If you want one of these sent rolled up in a tube - we can do so - but will obviously have to charge for additional shipping. Please contact us at [email protected] after you have put through your order and we will let you know details on additional shipping cost.

Was pissed to miss this, so glad for this news:

"Ex Machina Soundtrack by Ben Salisbury & Geoff Barrow on Wax. Repress at the pressing plant as we speak. This time the double LP will be pressed on "waterfall clear" vinyl which is like a frosted clear colour. Look out at Invada.co.uk when it's back in stock."

Was pissed to miss this, so glad for this news:

"Ex Machina Soundtrack by Ben Salisbury & Geoff Barrow on Wax. Repress at the pressing plant as we speak. This time the double LP will be pressed on "waterfall clear" vinyl which is like a frosted clear colour. Look out at Invada.co.uk when it's back in stock."

Did the waterfall clear edition ever happen? I see they're now selling a "compound grey" version.

I wish I'd ordered the clear & blue vinyl when I had the chance... nothing will beat that one IMO.

I believe so mate, but don't quote me on that. I'm pretty sure they did back when they released Drive, which was obviously a few years ago now... not sure if their shipping methods have changed since then though.
Hope so! :thumbs: I'd love to own this gem (even though the Frosted Clear & Blue Splatter Version would have been more EPIC) :hungry: I'll do some research on their shipping, thanks @Noodles :notworthy: :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885 and Noodles
Did the waterfall clear edition ever happen? I see they're now selling a "compound grey" version.

I wish I'd ordered the clear & blue vinyl when I had the chance... nothing will beat that one IMO.

I checked their site the last weeks frequently for this. Didn't saw the "compound grey" till now and I don't like the color a lot. I would buy the black one instead.
I don't got any news on the waterfall clear. I will send a mail to Invada and ask.

And yes I wished also I would've ordered the clear & blue :grumpy::pain::dead::cry:

Reactions: Noodles

I got an answer from Invada:

"This variant is an exclusive for HMV for fathers day." :watch::watch::watch:

So, I need your help on this I think :rolleyes::rolleyes: Fathers day is on the third Sunday of June in UK google said.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
I got an answer from Invada:

"This variant is an exclusive for HMV for fathers day." :watch::watch::watch:

So, I need your help on this I think :rolleyes::rolleyes: Fathers day is on the third Sunday of June in UK google said.
Cool! It's the first I've heard of that... thanks for sharing dude! :thumbs:

Think I'll probably hold off and get HMV's exclusive version then, as I'm also not too keen on the compound grey one.

And yes, you're correct... Father's Day is on the 19th in the UK. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and dan8885
Cool! It's the first I've heard of that... thanks for sharing dude! :thumbs:

Think I'll probably hold off and get HMV's exclusive version then, as I'm also not too keen on the compound grey one.

And yes, you're correct... Father's Day is on the 19th. :)

Could you help me out with one :oops: ? Would love to get this clear waterfall variant :sorry: