[Expired]Ebay UK! Save 20% On Any Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2013
Hey so Ebay Uk have a deal until Midnight BST Tonight (June 15) to save 20% on any paypal order over £20 saving up to £50 (any purchase under £250). I thought this would be a good opportunity for you guys to pick up any steelbook you've been after.

Quick tip; Type in steelbook, refine by 'ending soonest' and see if theres any steelbooks on auction you want that are ending by midnight to save 20%. :thumbs:
Happy Buying Ninjas!

The code; CTWENTY
http://www.ebay.co.uk
It can only be used one time

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey so Ebay Uk have a deal until Midnight BST Tonight (June 15) to save 20% on any paypal order over 20% saving up to £50 (any purchase under £250).

I don't understand this? Any order over 20%??

Also, where do you enter the code? Do you have to commit to buy something before you can check if the code works?

I've just checked from the buy it nows and put a couple in basket and it takes the 20% off the total so that's an alternative way to use the discount if you want to buy more in bulk.

I just tried this it took the discount off at checkout but PayPal still took full amount before discount

Does this apply to only Buy It Now?
It shouldn't. I'm going to put in bids for steelbooks which end today, using a friends account I'll use the discount again.
Full terms and conditions here so auction should be fine
Terms & Conditions
ImageProxy.mvc

ImageProxy.mvc

ImageProxy.mvc

ImageProxy.mvc

ImageProxy.mvc

ImageProxy.mvc

ImageProxy.mvc

There's no way to find out if the code works OK because you have to commit to a purchase before you can enter it.

So, unless you really want something, I'd say it's a bit of a risk.

Just got email saying is paid with discount applied then went into PayPal transaction showed I'd paid full amount with no discount weird

Can this code be stacked with my Nectar points ? I could potentially make a ridiculous saving on some engine oil I need for my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.