The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 7, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - WB Shop
Price: $12.99
Note: No inside art

aj7dkjp9y9z431ha67hee1j47iqny3tpq6f4do5n4z3trpxcijkg4sed36rk6idvg5qtxx1ckzti3pme-w400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
actually this is not to bad for the price and for to be the first time they did a steelbook! i ended up buying it even when i wasn't looking to buy this at the beginning:hilarious: HAVE A PICK!

That picture on the back cover should have been on the inside :angry: Would have been amazing!

Reactions: DJ IXS
blu! check post 40!:D

Ooops my bad! :emb: It wasn't coming up unless I clicked on it so I missed the pic.

Thanks man :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

It looks nice enough. Pity they didn't go the extra bit and put some inside art in it though :(

May have to go for this if the Blufans one works out too expensive.

Reactions: tono06
actually this is not to bad for the price and for to be the first time they did a steelbook! i ended up buying it even when i wasn't looking to buy this at the beginning:hilarious: HAVE A PICK!

im going to pass on this one, at least at the price amazon is asking. that back is horrible, and they could have done something better than the same old front artwork

Picked one up in Palm Springs last night for $12.96 plus tax. I know I'm an addict now, I was practically off the plane and into Walmart. I'll have a half gallon of milk and all your steelbooks please!

i bought this a few weeks ago(amazon.com was on sale for $12) it turned up looking like poop looked like it had been stamped on and bent, also a few scratches and dents. the packaging was perfect. amazon are refunding me, dont want to risk getting a mangled copy, fingers crossed we get a uk release.

also the inside of the spine is half snapped off.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Last edited: