Fantasy Baseball 2014

blumaster

Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2012
Omaha
I created a Yahoo league, H2H 7x7; R, H, OBP, RBI, HR, SB, Total Bases & W, H, S, ERA, WHIP, K's, Outs.

I couldn't find a way to set a password, so PM me with an email address if you want to join up. Max 12 teams, draft is evening March 17.

Last edited:
Reactions: mike21a
You are setting the draft date for St Patrick's day? Is this so you can have an advantage over all the drunks? By the way... PM sent

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

had no idea that was St. Patty's day. I can change it.

No prizes planned, but maybe we could do a small buy-in like in the football league depending on how many people join.

Interest seems pretty low. Anyone else? We need at least another 5 teams.

Fantasy Baseball is like way better than Fantasy Football. Instead of a couple of days a week, it's an everyday fantasy grind. A much better judge of overall GM skills. And I'm like the best f'n General Manager there is. I'm actually happy I don't have to waste my skills on you broke ass suckas. #win4ever #RyanBraunPissCups4ever

Interest seems pretty low. Anyone else? We need at least another 5 teams.

Fantasy Baseball is like way better than Fantasy Football. Instead of a couple of days a week, it's an everyday fantasy grind. A much better judge of overall GM skills. And I'm like the best f'n General Manager there is. I'm actually happy I don't have to waste my skills on you broke ass suckas. #win4ever #RyanBraunPissCups4ever

Lol I'll play.

I may end up on deployment during the season but I'll play as long as possible.

Hi would like to play in your league, is there still a spot? Not have an yahoo account right now but would create one, if its still possible to join

I think I'm going to delete the league. As said, only 6, now 7 maybe, and considering one of the six joined thinks he won't be able to finish, simply not enough interest for to go ahead with this league. Will give it a few more days before actually deleting it.

Reactions: FanOfGaming