Fast & Furious 1-6 (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: March 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.co.jp
Price: ¥ 18,144 (+- US$150)

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely looking steels and if gloss will look amazing, but with a new and most likely final film due out this set was a bit premature. They should have waited till after the next one is released.

Lovely looking steels and if gloss will look amazing, but with a new and most likely final film due out this set was a bit premature. They should have waited till after the next one is released.

You're assuming that the series will definitely end after the next installment. As long as Universal is making money out of this franchise, they will continue to produce them, whatever they say now. It will only end once the movie going public tires of them and profits evaporate.

Yeah, every studio tends to release 'sets' of the films that were released prior to the next installment. They naturally try to capitalize on the marketing of the 'next one', and try to sell the previous ones in as many iterations as possible. I am a huge fan of this series and modded cars, so wild horses can't hold me back from these, LOL. I do hope that they'll continue the same 'look and feel' with # 7 and so on, but if not, not the end of the world for me, personally.

You're assuming that the series will definitely end after the next installment. As long as Universal is making money out of this franchise, they will continue to produce them, whatever they say now. It will only end once the movie going public tires of them and profits evaporate.

Quite right...Every Studio's dream is a franchise which runs and runs...

Reactions: augustus