Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Fast & Furious
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

Part of the Fast & Furious 1-6 (Zavvi Exclusive):
The Fast and the Furious || 2 Fast 2 Furious || Tokyo Drift || Fast & Furious || Fast 5 || Fast & Furious 6

11070831-1421674156-159183.jpg

11070831-1421674156-159188.jpg

11070831-1421674156-159209.jpg

11070831-1421674156-159070.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had much worse customer service elsewhere personally whilst the service isn't as good as my own experiences with Amazon I don't think their so bad either.

Items we receive damage in most cases are from shipping too. Less often you get a bad batch from the company that supplies them to Zavvi and one could argue that they could have better quality control.

Back to the topic, my fast and furious steelbooks have been great with maybe the exception of 4 if I'm being OCD

Reactions: Zoey
lol ffs guys, its not some big conspiracy, you guys talk like zavvi purposely damage them just to annoy you.

Zavvi recieve the steelbook sealed from their supplier, unless everyone in the warehouse has xray vision there is no way they can tell the back is scratched or damaged.

Like i said, its not a big conspiracy, zavvi are not apart of a government department that wants to purposely damage your steelbooks.
Hell, why not say your steelbook was abducted? Maybe it was delivered by a little green man?
Im not suggesting this at all. I'm pretty sure zavvi are the wholesaler. They are not the manufacturer and so are not solely to blame.

I believe mine and most peoples issues are due to scratches and chips, not dents and i believe these damages are being made somehow in the production process.

However as i cannot go directly to the factory i must address zavvi with these issues as its zavvi who own responsibilty by using the specific manufacturer.

Hello Guys,

There's obviously a lot of interest in the franchise, and to that end I started a thread the other day as the start of a campaign for a Fast and Furious award.

If you feel you'd be up for that, please pop over there to the community collections area and register your interest by leaving a short message.

Cheers,

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of photos of "damaged" steelbooks - paint chips, dings, etc. I just received the first steel and I panicked when I saw what looked like chips but actually just turned out to be dust specks. I don't know if people are posting just to post and not bothering to wipe off dust particles or if there really is a quality control problem. All I know is I have a flawless steelbook and never really had any issues with Zavvi steels (knock on wood).

I've seen a lot of photos of "damaged" steelbooks - paint chips, dings, etc. I just received the first steel and I panicked when I saw what looked like chips but actually just turned out to be dust specks. I don't know if people are posting just to post and not bothering to wipe off dust particles or if there really is a quality control problem. All I know is I have a flawless steelbook and never really had any issues with Zavvi steels (knock on wood).

I never had any damaged steelbooks from Zavvi either and I have 100 steelbooks which include alot of Zavvi exclusives. My F&F 1-6 steelbooks are all perfect so I wouldn't say everyone has problems but I'm sure some do.

I never had any damaged steelbooks from Zavvi either and I have 100 steelbooks which include alot of Zavvi exclusives. My F&F 1-6 steelbooks are all perfect so I wouldn't say everyone has problems but I'm sure some do.

You are clearly in the lucky few, the problems people have with that company is nothing short of shocking.

Reactions: Zoey