Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Fast & Furious 10 - In theaters May 19, 2023

Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller

Director: Justin Lin

Cast: Vin Diesel

Release: 2023-05-19

Plot: The tenth and penultimate installment of the Fast and Furious franchise.

You got 2Fast in last place, and original on fourth?!
Over It Eye Roll GIF by The Fast Saga

2 Fast 2 Furious is SO BAD. Im sorry. I've tried to rewatch it and its painful. it will forever be last on the list.

I love the OG and I almost had it higher. BUT I just think those other ones are more fun.
Plus the whole stealing DVD players thing just seem even more ridiculous now than some of the things they do in the current films. haha

Whats your ranking?

Last edited:
Plus the whole stealing DVD players thing just seem even more ridiculous now than some of the things they do in the current films. haha

Whats your ranking?
That's part of the nostalgic appeal for me!
I didn't really rank them, just thought Tokyo Drift was the worst, until they tied it in better with the second trilogy, so now it's on par with those.
So basically I like them in the order they were released, Fast and Furious (4) was very exciting seeing everyone return, especially Michelle Rodriguez. :drool:

From then you're right it was just getting 'superhero' ridiculous with each one.

The first is the only one I'd say I genuinely like, if just for nostalgic purposes... some of the others are switch-your-brain-off entertainment, but other than that they're just downright bad IMO.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
It's pretty clear that #5 is the pure winner! The first 10 mins of X is straight from it... no surprise why ;)

Reactions: kaw
Been ages since I watched 1-6 but 1 & 4 always used to be my favourites.

Over the past week I've watched 7-9, 7 was better than I remembered, actually did enjoy 8 having only just now seen it for the first time and just finished 9 tonight and found it incredibly ridiculous (yes even more so than the other 8)

Plan to see 10 tomorrow and hope it's better than what I've just watched

Reactions: Lenny Nero and kaw
Well went and saw this earlier today and really enjoyed it, Mamoa was brilliant and for him alone propelled this one to one of my favourites of the entire franchise

Actually really looking forward to the next one now, clearly going to be an Avengers Endgame level team up event to bring a close to the series

Dont believe Cena's character is dead at all, not when everyone else including Gadot's character has once been presumed dead only to return. I'm even half expecting Paul Walker to return....

Reactions: kaw
Well went and saw this earlier today and really enjoyed it, Mamoa was brilliant and for him alone propelled this one to one of my favourites of the entire franchise

Actually really looking forward to the next one now, clearly going to be an Avengers Endgame level team up event to bring a close to the series

Dont believe Cena's character is dead at all, not when everyone else including Gadot's character has once been presumed dead only to return. I'm even half expecting Paul Walker to return....
Right? Cena can't be dead. I NEED to see him and the Rock on screen together in the next one!!!
And I hope they bring back Idris Elba from Hobbs and Shaw too. and Luke Evans. Go full Endgame on us with all the big characters.

Side note. Did anyone else find it funny that the two Aquamans final plan to kill Dom was to drown him? Just found that a tad funny.

A bit too much concentrated action - I wouldn't mind to have a longer version with more exposition and dialogs, like extended cuts of LotR. :D
Still a very fun and powerful movie, not devoid of dumb moments, but great despite its shortcomings and a bloated cast.

My two favorite action actresses had a fight, but it was really stupid - you gotta escape, not beat each other senseless so you have no ability to crawl out...

Another character builds this awesome rocket launching Mad Max wet dream of a car, and then uses it as a lowly dumb suicide bomber truck, wtf?!
Things like that really disappoint.

P.S. If it was Jack Bauer, he would have shot the bad guy within 2 seconds in the face in Rio, not stand around talking abd racing, and this whole two movie epic would end right there.

Charlize Theron Fight GIF by The Fast Saga

tumblr_mebyu9RWW41qd4wkzo1_500.gif

Last edited: