PS4/PS5 Final Fantasy VII Rebirth - Steelbook

Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
Release date: February 29, 2024
Purchase links: Collector's Edition SQ-ENIX - Deluxe Edition SQ-ENIX
Price: £349.99 (Collector's Edition) - £99.99 (Deluxe Edition)
Notes: No SteelBook photo for Deluxe Edition yet so not sure if it's the same or not.

FFVIIREBIRTH_CE_Beauty_1920x1080_EN_PEGI__95277.1694731313.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Friendly
Reactions: walkintom
Since Gamestop is gone now here I guess I'll just get this from SE Europe like FFXVI, had an extra little bonus and was cheaper than Amazon UK. I do like the steelbook though.

Hate that Square charge you straight away and don't allow you to cancel.

Especially if Game have a double steelbook
Yeah that’s really ****** of them I’ve just done the same

However Square usually have an extra goodie aswell so like I did with FFXVI I’ll just buy the extra steelbook off eBay.

Sometimes though Square do bundle the other steelbook, they did it for the FFXVI collectors edition but I’m not sure if they did for the deluxe one.

That's strange, because with FF XVI I have been charged prior to release and not when I placed order. I was going to order again with them but when I went to pre-order I was told I would be charged right away so I just gave up. Will probably buy it through GAME for the additional steelbook.

That's strange, because with FF XVI I have been charged prior to release and not when I placed order. I was going to order again with them but when I went to pre-order I was told I would be charged right away so I just gave up. Will probably buy it through GAME for the additional steelbook.
Yeah they used to charge when placing a order and then it was changed to at dispatch.
But they gone back to at placing order.
I ended up buying the Deluxe Edition from them and slapped it on my PayPal.
I'm curious what the Game.co.uk Exclusive is.

Reactions: Thoth
71+3LRZiG3L._SL1500_.jpg

Alternative artwork available at Amazon DE
I hope the Deluxe Edition comes with that one

Edit, oh it's a different image to the main artwork too
Nope it comes with the Collector's Edition one
FFVIIREBIRTH_DE_Beauty_1920x1080_EN_PEGI.jpg

Looks like I'm either eBaying it or buying someone a copy and keeping the Steelbook

Last edited:
Edit, oh it's a different image to the main artwork too
Nope it comes with the Collector's Edition one
FFVIIREBIRTH_DE_Beauty_1920x1080_EN_PEGI.jpg

Looks like I'm either eBaying it or buying someone a copy and keeping the Steelbook

Looks like you can get both steelbooks by pre-ordering Deluxe Edition at GAME

Looks like you can get both steelbooks by pre-ordering Deluxe Edition at GAME
They probably just mean the Deluxe Edition is exclusive to them outside the SE store and the Steelbook is the same.
But they are giving the Steelbook away with the standard edition so that one is definitely the different one.