Release Date: 11. Dec
Pre-Order: N/A

DIRECTOR-APPROVED SPECIAL EDITION

United Kingdom
70 minutes
Black and White
1.33:1
English

•New, restored high-definition digital transfer, supervised by director Christopher Nolan, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack on the
Blu-ray edition
•New 5.1 surround sound mix by sound editor Gary Rizzo, presented in DTS-HD Master Audio on the Blu-ray edition
•Audio commentary by Nolan
•New interview with Nolan
•Chronological rendering of the story
•Side-by-side comparison of three scenes in the film with the shooting script
•Doodlebug (1997), a three-minute film by Nolan, starring Jeremy Theobald
•Trailers
•PLUS: A booklet featuring an essay by film critic and programmer Scott Foundas

following.jpg

My 100th post! :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak and lolwut
Following (Criterion Collection) [USA]

December 11,2012

Directed by Christopher Nolan

From IMDB:

An older man listens to Bill's story about being a callow writer who likes to follow strangers around around London, observing them. One day, a glib and self-confident man whom Bill has been following confronts him. He's Cobb, a burglar who takes Bill under his wing and shows him how to break and enter. They burgle a woman's flat; Bill gets intrigued with her (photographs are everywhere in her flat). He follows her and chats her up at a bar owned by her ex-boyfriend, a nasty piece of work who killed someone in her living room with a hammer. Soon Bill is volunteering to do her a favor, which involves a break-in. What does the older man know that Bill doesn't?

Purchase here

511Phx0KyoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I saw this a while back. I didn't think it was great TBH. It gets compared to Memento a lot but this is an ultra low budget film and I don't think it can compare to any of Christopher Nolan's other films.

I saw this a while back. I didn't think it was great TBH. It gets compared to Memento a lot but this is an ultra low budget film and I don't think it can compare to any of Christopher Nolan's other films.

Same here mate, seen this once but haven't had the feeling to re-watch since. Interesting plot but one thing I liked more is to saw the birth of Nolan's mind bending ideas.

i had problems with my delivery of this,case came cracked and cover damaged,bought it from amazon but emailed criterion and they are sending me a replacement

Same here mate, seen this once but haven't had the feeling to re-watch since. Interesting plot but one thing I liked more is to saw the birth of Nolan's mind bending ideas.

This was a blind buy for me and I found it a bit annoying. It's very low budget and full of pretentious characters, which made it difficult to watch. I had to force myself to keep going to the end.

This is a great movie, Saw it a while ago. Christopher Nolan is the man! Really excited this was released via Criterion.