[FOUND]Harry Potter Castle help

Status
Not open for further replies.

king5six1

Premium Supporter
May 9, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Hey everyone ! I'm looking for the Harry Potter Castle. The one that came with the movies in it. There are a few of them on Amazon for around 300$ I was wondering if anyone knew of a place to get it cheaper or if that was the going rate. Want to get one for the Mrs. since Christmas is coming up.. Any help would be appreciated. :D

Hola,

Hope I acan return the SW favor, I have seen some in Sanborns near offcie hope they still have them, will go tomorrow as soon as I can.

Hey Buffalo your inbox is full. Cant respond back to you about V. Thanks again for ordering the castle. Your going to make someones Christmas !

Bump, hoping to get help from someone who has this...

I have the castle.....:oohyeah:

So whats the difference between the german and french...none, at least they look exactly the same the difference(if you want one) is that one the movie is german and the other french...:hilarious:
And the german one for some reason is 999 euros how crazy is that???EEK!
But the french one is still ok...
If you get it do what i did change the movies for the steelbooks, i have the german steelbooks, but i'm trying to get the futureshop ones, but they dont mail outside of canada, my niece is living there i'm trying to convince her to get it for me...:)

And also they will realese in france this box, its an alternative, is pretty too..

premier-coup-d-oeil-coffret-complet-du-film-harry-potter-a-paraitre-en-novembre-3294027.png

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Sorry saw the FOUND just now...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.