Mondo Frankenstein by Jonathan Burton

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Continuing this monster-filled month with two awesome new posters: FRANKENSTEIN & MAD MONSTER PARTY! Those of you who attended the Mondo Talk panel at MondoCon got a first glimpse at Jonathan Burton's FRANKENSTEIN and we're stoked to release the poster in two versions tomorrow.

Jonathan said about his print: "For this poster I wanted to show the emotional attachment of Dr. Frankenstein to his ‘creature' and how he treats it so sensitively long before he brings it to life. The laboratory is a manifestation of this madness; so beautifully inventive in its imagination. Its painterly lighting is an absolute gift to an illustrator. I LOVE the film, and its moments of poetry and spectacle is - for me - pure cinema! I hope fans of the film feel the poster is an appealing tribute."

Frankenstein by Jonathan Burton. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 325. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

1.jpg

Frankenstein (Variant) by Jonathan Burton. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 150. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $65
2.jpg

Available at a Random Time on 10/15 at Mondo

Reactions: C2V3N