Fringe: The Complete Fourth Season

GVZER

苦い
Premium Supporter
Jun 3, 2010
Deep Deep Hole
I'm so excited about this, looks like BBY is having and exclusive, hopefully Lenticular!!! :oohyeah:

Fringe_S4_BLU.jpg

Best Buy Exclusive

This show lost me when it went
into the other "worlds"
around season 3 I think it was. The first 2 seasons though were very good. Kind of like x-files.

into the other "worlds"
around season 3 I think it was. The first 2 seasons though were very good. Kind of like x-files.

But that's when it gets interesting and sets itself apart from other shows. I don't think I've seen another sci-fi property handle
alternate universes
better.

into the other "worlds"

The show actually
introduced the alternate universe at the very end of season 1. I personally love the alternate universe because it's so interesting and because it gave us the chance for more Leonard Nimoy.
I get where you're coming from, though. It can be hard to wrap your mind around at times. I enjoyed the creature-of-the-week layout during the first two seasons, too, though it is still around during the other seasons. It just takes a backseat.

With that said, Fringe is easily one of the best shows on television and I'm really happy that the Fox president enjoys it enough to keep protecting it from cancellation.

Probably the same as the Future Shop Exclusive: Comic Book inside!

Doesn't look like a lenticular slip to me tho :(

And lowlut, it's a kick-ass show, you should watch it!

I definitely will!

I guess I prefer "creature of the week" sci-fi shows more than huge story arcs that take a whole season to explain.... just me I guess.

Justified is a similar format too. I'm the opposite, probably why I can't get into Justified :(