Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my last Frozen Blufans copy, so here is My complete Frozen Family all together on Display.
from left to right;
Ultimate Edition, Anna Version, Elsa Version, Kimchi Exclusive #9 1/4 slip and Kimchi Exclusive #9 Lenticular Edition.View attachment 122382
Awesome pics my friend really enjoyed the view, thanks for sharing the pic and hope you enjoy them... [emoji41]

Reactions: Actarus
Gotta say as predicted right from day 1 the Olaf version is the coolest one out of the bunch including all 4 variants from BF, both Kimchi's and HK versions which is what I currently own in my collection ;)

Reactions: harry and lgans316
came back from grocery shopping earlier and on a busy street between the parking lot and the street there was a snow man that someone built... me and my friend started laughing right away as Olaf popped into my mind and we started laughing at how funny he is, to want to feel the summer lol what a great little character, he is too funny :)

Reactions: harry
Received my last Frozen Blufans copy, so here is My complete Frozen Family all together on Display.
from left to right;
Ultimate Edition, Anna Version, Elsa Version, Kimchi Exclusive #9 1/4 slip and Kimchi Exclusive #9 Lenticular Edition.View attachment 122382
No OLAF my friend? My favorite is the UE (first double lenticular slip) still can't open it cause I've already opened my Kimichi 1/4 to watch the movie (3D is awesome). But the Olaf slip it's different and very nice one too.

No OLAF my friend? My favorite is the UE (first double lenticular slip) still can't open it cause I've already opened my Kimichi 1/4 to watch the movie (3D is awesome). But the Olaf slip it's different and very nice one too.

lol for real ? me too before I got my first Blufans it had been the first snow and opened the Kimchi 1/4 slip :hilarious: ...Kimchi did such a wonderful job what a stunning release even if it is WWA steelbook...I love the inside Artwork and the steel so nice and the bonus stuff very sweet release(and Love that slip cover back artwork with numbering card)... but when I got my UE I did open it and fast lol I knew this was the copy to open and since the shrink wrap was not perfect it was another reason. But I had to see the steel and it just blew me away... not just for the bonus booklets but the steel ouffff a beauty and it was Flawless. And yes watched in in 3D (Active tech 3D) and the 3D was insane, one of the best 3D I have ever seen...I was not let down as I had waited for over 7 months to see this movie, but had to wait for cold weather as watching it in summer didn't feel right (although Olaf would not have Objected) ... But no I passed on Olaf, I keep wondering if I should get one but I have so many steels to pay still and with Christmas my wallet is hurting... but I am ok passing on it, I have my 3 favorite Blufans versions of it :)

Reactions: charlie1533pr