Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked my tracking...
Nov 18, 2014
06:17pm Arrival at inward office of exchange

My tracking was first updated on Nov 07, 2014
04:40pm

I'm hoping it will be with me in the next couple of days.

Good for you! I've become okay with some minor stuff like that. If you obsess over little things that you have no control over, it takes away from the joy of collecting. And with how long everyone's waited with Frozen, the end result still looks awesome.

You are right, when I got my Ue I was obsessing OCD again because of the Scratches on the shrink wrap and Scratched on Elsa Lenti but when I told myself that it wasn't just my copy but seems to be a general blufan issue I was able to get passed it and now I really am enjoying it and don't even notices the scratches anymore... stunning release despite the imperfection and enjoying it very much.

For this price and the wait I expect nothing less than perfection

I would say expect the possibility of the Imperfections on Elsa Side as if not you will be like me and was so down when I got my copy, until I realized by speaking with Ninjas that it was not just me who has such issue but is a more common one...

Reactions: blu78
For this price and the wait I expect nothing less than perfection

But you'd say that about a 99p Steelbook too ;) :D

So do I but when the only options given to you are a $10 refund or send it back with no replacement then it makes it an easy choice

I paid about £120 for my copy and a little disappointed that the surface on the elsa side has lots of marks ..but guess I was desperate for this title

I paid about £120 for my copy and a little disappointed that the surface on the elsa side has lots of marks ..but guess I was desperate for this title

I was disappointed when I got my UE that the Elsa side had scratches on shrink wrap and when I opened a copy some micro scratches as well on the Elsa Lenti, but it seemed that the people I spoke to had same issue for the UE Version so was expecting same type of issue for My Elsa Version.

I just received my Elsa Version and Anna Version this morning and they are all MINT OCD+ I am so happy :happy:

Finally I have them, just one missing...oh this release cost me so much but I can say that I am very pleased with it !

I wonder why though that the Ultimate Edition is more expensive as 2200 copies were printed and only 500 for Elsa and 700 for Anna (and it is nice as we can keep them sealed and don't have to remove the data sheet on those versions).

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Edit: the more I look at My Ues the more I find the Elsa side not bad at all, viewed by an OCD+ collector I can see imperfections but looking at it just Brand New it is simply wonderful, I guess it appeared worse as I was expecting Perfection...

Last edited:
Ive received my Frozen UE today but for some reason I dont want to open it as I dont open my steels but from majoritys discussion im feeling let down to as it may have scratches on it once I open it. I can see light scratches on the front but I'm assuming its on the packaging rather than the steel fingers crossed...

14 days since the last update for tracking and still nothing. Not sure why this is taking so long to arrive. I don't recall Pacific Rim taking this long. Also not sure why other people who are in the same region as me have received theirs while others have not.

@wasims This is one release to enjoy open, even with some imperfections the lenti is so amazing, well both Lenti as it is the UE... inside bonus and Steel such a treat. This is one release that we need to open and enjoy... I have done so and it is so stunning open and looking at all the stuff and the steel itself ouffff what a beauty. I usually am one to keep my steel sealed but this one I opened waited too long for this.

I have some imperfections on Elsa Lenti and despite that first time my OCD goes out the window and can see it for it's beauty even with some imperfections.

I was disappointed when I got my UE that the Elsa side had scratches on shrink wrap and when I opened a copy some micro scratches as well on the Elsa Lenti, but it seemed that the people I spoke to had same issue for the UE Version so was expecting same type of issue for My Elsa Version.

I just received my Elsa Version and Anna Version this morning and they are all MINT OCD+ I am so happy :happy:

Finally I have them, just one missing...oh this release cost me so much but I can say that I am very pleased with it !

I wonder why though that the Ultimate Edition is more expensive as 2200 copies were printed and only 500 for Elsa and 700 for Anna (and it is nice as we can keep them sealed and don't have to remove the data sheet on those versions).

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Edit: the more I look at My Ues the more I find the Elsa side not bad at all, viewed by an OCD+ collector I can see imperfections but looking at it just Brand New it is simply wonderful, I guess it appeared worse as I was expecting Perfection...

Yes my friend, 2.2K copies for the first double lenticular slip case. Double-stuffed, plus the DVD and the OST.

@Actarus didn't Blufans deliver? It's not yet December and you were expecting these steels in 2016 lol.
See why you shouldn't worry yourself bothering over shipping and delivery. It will always eventually come no matter how long it takes.
Now compare that UE/Elsa/Anna Lenti to the Kimchi Lenti and see the difference between awesome and bad!!! Don't get me wrong, Kimchi is a fantastic company, but their Frozen Lenti is poor.
Happy Frozen Christmas... I mean thanksgiving :)

Yes my friend, 2.2K copies for the first double lenticular slip case. Double-stuffed, plus the DVD and the OST.

@charlie1533pr Yes indeed and I opened my copy, I have some imperfections on the Elsa side Lenti (Micro Scratches) but I've let my OCD on the side for this one and enjoying so much my copy...Anna Side is absolute Perfection and inside bonus and Steelbook as well...happy though that My Anna And Elsa Version are OCD Mint, love all the details of the release up to the stickers of each release (the UE has Anna and Elsa hugging, the Elsa has a small picture of Elsa and Anna Version sticker upper left has Anna...so cool that they went that far and paid attention with such detail to make them unique from one to another)...hope you got your copies :)

@Actarus didn't Blufans deliver? It's not yet December and you were expecting these steels in 2016 lol.
See why you shouldn't worry yourself bothering over shipping and delivery. It will always eventually come no matter how long it takes.
Now compare that UE/Elsa/Anna Lenti to the Kimchi Lenti and see the difference between awesome and bad!!! Don't get me wrong, Kimchi is a fantastic company, but their Frozen Lenti is poor.
Happy Frozen Christmas... I mean thanksgiving :)

@charleybusko :p lol I know I worry too much, but I was joking for the release date...it was at a period that we felt like we would never get it(you do have to agree that blufans has never taken that long to announce a release and up to the shipping, 7 months is kinda extreme)... but yes I worry when i should not, I am working on it. Yes Indeed I agree, I LOVE my 1/4 slip Frozen Exclusive from Kimchi and the Lenticular(I do prefer the 1/4 slip) and agree with you by far that Blufans has a way more superior Lenticular, the sharpness, the deepness and the contrast makes it a stunning 3D Lenti - I find Anna to have a better 3D effect I don't know if it has to do with the lighter color. At first when I got my UE was a bit sad that it had imperfections on both the shrink wrap and Lenti itself of Elsa, but since I wasn't the only one I knew it was a blufans issue and got passed it. I was happy to have my copy and the inside was all OCD. Anna Lenti covered by the data Sheet was Flawless. I was expecting my Anna Version and Elsa Version to possibly have imperfections(Scratches on the shrink wrap and Lenti) so I was nervous waiting for them but got them this morning and was ecstatic that they were OCD. This is Definitely the Best Steelbook Release of this Year, I have Them Displayed and can't help myself to stop when I pass them and look at them...

As I had never seen the movie, finally watched it this week at the First snow, in 3D and it was insane, best 3D I have ever seen, and I was sure with all the expectation to be somewhat disappointed by the movie but it was amazing, such a captivating story. I will rewatch it for sure :happy:

@charleybusko lol I so understand you, I rarely open my Steels but this one I just had to, with such a long wait and wanted to hold that steelbook, so stunning. If my copy would have had no scratches on the shrink wrap, I may have had a harder time to open it, but I am glad I did open one. Like you I have my others sealed. I didn't get the Olaf one, not sure what I will do. But I have my extra copies all nice and tighty and one open that I can enjoy... I had taken a picture of Anna Side Lenti of the UE, Elsa's Picture and the steel. here it is(white dot bottom left of steel is just reflextion not a paint chip, steel is OCD);

Frozen 1.jpg