FU** MEDIAPIPO

Aug 25, 2020
sorry to post this here, but I can't help but say what I think about the team that "manages" else where ...

so far, user of many platforms (BR.com, HDN, ebay ... and this bullshit ...) because let's not hide it, it's a vast farce ...

I have, on many occasions, discussed with their admins ... they all say they live in the world of Disney ... everyone loves each other, everyone is nice ... and above all, we do this on a voluntary basis , we only take costs that allow the maintenance of the site ... bla bla bla ...

member for quite a year there, they released two years ago I believe, their Tier Membership program ... which at the base, mainly granted a priority to register on the GB blufans, oab ...
of course, it pays off !!! 100 USD per year for a PLATINUM ... well, that was for 2019 ... because with the covid, it increased to 120 USD !!!
you understand, in this difficult period where many had diffculties ... lost their jobs ... they said to themselves that this would help us increase their prices by 20% ...

but beware, for this price, you will have many advantages ... well no ... nothing more, it's just more expensive !!!

you should also know that many had credit on their site, sometimes tens of USD ... but at renewal, everything disappeared as if by magic, and of course, no way to recover them, they had to be used before. ..
it would have been good to be warned ... but so much more advantageous for them ...

let's move on to the new nugget of the moment ... the exponential increase of shipping costs ...

again, I agree to pay the right price... but we all know how much it costs to ship direct from our editions ... we also all know that more a significant number of editions are sent to one person, the more the shipping cost per edition is decreasing ...

some examples :

IT BLACK BARONS -> 18 USD for 2 editions + 5 USD for the Harbox ...
I'm hallucinating ....

BvS HDZ + THE MULE HDZ -> editions yet sent together ... well no ... full payment ... 36 USD for 2 editions ...

HEAT WCL -> a hundred registered in their GB, and 25 USD of shipping costs requested per member !!!
Was else where really charged 2500 USD in shipping costs ??? let me laugh ...

I would really like to have access to the retailers invoices and to check for myself ...

I forgot to finish that I am fed up with reading internally that HDN does everything wrong, HDN is not serious .... well it's quite the opposite !!!
else where takes its members for idiots, cash cows ...
the only answer they know how to give is "you can go and look elsewhere" or ban yourself!

at least here, on HDN, everything is clear, nothing is hidden ... here, we know the allocations at the opening of each GB, the GB are not opened too quickly ...
rules do not change at the last moment ...

I invite each member of else where to ask themselves the right questions!
I invite you all to order more on HDN, rather than on this bullshit site ...

so a last word, FU ** MEDIAPIPO, and GO GO GO HDN !!!!

BvS HDZ.jpg

THE MULE HDZ.jpg

IT BB.jpg

HEAT WCL.jpg

Yeah, sorry I enabled a filter that the forum will change the word automatically if posted. Been that way for a while.

So there's a number of swear words and then MP.

That got me the first time i wrote their name over here. I was like wtf I never put ‘another site’ lol

why would anyone even consider buying something there? hear stories of lost shipments and no refunds all the time.. yet the admin sells high quantities of the same product which apparently got lost in Transit on eBay lol..
exactly! telling their members that few packages got lost and that they cant do anything, but selling 10 copies on ebay for $250+

Holy crap, man! This is all just total craziness.

I signed up there a little while ago, and it seems to be a pretty cordial place. But an admin selling 'lost' editions for profit on ebay, when he tells members they dont' have any....that's nuts man.

Reactions: leelee17
But still no HDzeta groupbuys here...
There will still be people who slate that site but (secretly or not) still use them to obtain editions for fear of missing out, always the way.
There might be some Zeta GB's in the future here. I think Wreck said a while back that HDN was in talks with somebody else but not sure if that will go anywhere or how it is going.

There will still be people who slate that site but (secretly or not) still use them to obtain editions for fear of missing out, always the way.
There might be some Zeta GB's in the future here. I think Wreck said a while back that HDN was in talks with somebody else but not sure if that will go anywhere or how it is going.
Are you trying to ask him? Don't be shy :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: BluCrazy2
Holy crap, man! This is all just total craziness.

I signed up there a little while ago, and it seems to be a pretty cordial place. But an admin selling 'lost' editions for profit on ebay, when he tells members they dont' have any....that's nuts man.
The lost package was on its way to the EU. The seller is based in the US so if you are good at geography you realize that has nothing to do with it :)
@bugsbunny was your name on MP "Airwins"?

The lost package was on its way to the EU. The seller is based in the US so if you are good at geography you realize that has nothing to do with it :)
Geography doesn't have much to do with it. Two people on opposite sides of the globe can agree for one of them to be the seller and the other to be in charge of the stock. So that's neither here nor there.

@bugsbunny was your name on MP "Airwins"?
And you believe that sh1t that the scam artists at that forum are shoveling.
Did you see proof that it was headed to EU??

Charge a premium for membership. Then another premium to join a lottery. Then no refund if package "lost". And then banned for complaining.
Yeah right
Ninjas here who are mods on that scumbag site should be ashamed of themselves

took me just 2 or 3 months there, to realise they are BS , never went again after 2 incidents and having to deal with dictactors and users living in a fantasy fairytale kissing everyones a***s, also the amount of money they take from you in GBs is just not aceptable. Heard so many stories as well.
Never had any problems with HDN and been a member for years.:thanks:

Last edited:
I'm happy with them so far, especially when it comes to direct GBs. They seem to be much (much!) quicker than direct GBs hosted here (example OUATIH ML) and a tiny bit cheaper, or very similar price. I can't comment for anything shipped to hubs. Maybe they incurred import tax and had to increase the price? I'm sure they have their reasons.

Reactions: Nemesis_Inc